Chapter 10

Yang and Blake are in an interrogation room under the request of Ozpin, he wishes to speak with them. Inside the room, they are both sitting in a chair in handcuffs that are connected to the table. They are Aura handcuffs so they won't be breaking out of those anytime soon.

They hear a door open and see Ozpin being led by Arslan, who is wearing her armor. As Ozpin looks at the two team members of RWBY, she could see a black eye on Blake. He speculated she tried to resist on the way here and they decided to knock her out and as for Yang, Ozpin sees her right arm is completely gone. Jaune informed him he had Ironwood make her a prosthetic arm so she should be fine.

Ozpin: How did it come to this?

Blake: Headmaster, you must understand we were trying to stop the White Fang!

Ozpin: And in turn jeopardise a military operation. Ms. Belladonna, the Arknights already knew that Torchwick was going to steal the Paladin.

Blake: Then why did they let him steal it?

Ozpin: Because they were getting evidence that the White Fang will go to war with us. Ms. Belladonna, these things take time. You can't just rush in and tell them that what they're doing is wrong. They chose to do this, the White Fang that you know is gone. There are still remnants of what it use to be but at this point they are long gone.

Blake: I can't accept it Ozpin. I just can't

Arslan: Is it because of Adam?

Blake: What? How did you-

As Blake looks at Arslan who is standing in the corner watching the conversation as she steps towards a table and shows her a folder of everything that Adam has done.

Arslan: We researched info about Adam Taurus for weeks and discovered he has killed hundreds of innocent civilians, cut off the Faunus traits of half breeds, and raided and burned down Villages.

Blake looks at the files and is utterly shocked, Adam has really fallen this far.

Arslan: And don't give me the bullshit that they are misguided, these people chose to do this. If you call these people misguided, look at the mirror.

Yang: Hey leave her alone!

Ozpin: I don't think you have the right to speak at all Ms. Xiao Long. I saw the footage from their helmets, they gave you multiple chances to stand down and what gave you the idea to attack a military official?

Yang had no answer and just looks down.

Ozpin: No answer, (Sighs) Ms. Xiao Long you need to get your attitude straighten out because your reckless attitude has led you to this. I spoke to the Arcadian Military and they have given you your punishment.

As the two of them looked at Ozpin as they wonder what will happen to them.

Ozpin: For Ms. Belladonna, you will be detained in the Arcadian holding cell for the next 3 months, you are allowed to attend classes but will have a monitor bracelet on your leg. You try to escape Beacon and they'll know, once classes is over you will return back to your cell. You're lucky it wasn't Vale that arrested you Ms. Belladonna, your punishment would've been far worse than this.

Blake nods as Ozpin faces Yang.

Ozpin: As for you Ms. Xiao Long, you will get community service for the next 3 months and will take anger management classes. Also I know about the Nightclub Ms. Xiao Long and informed your father about it. He decided to confiscate your motorcycle for the time being and will use your allowance to pay for the damages.

Ozpin stands up as he takes his leave, Arslan had the guards take them back; Blake to her Cell and Yang back to Beacon.

Ozpin heads to where Jaune is as he watches the conversation outside the room.