☔royalty☔

🐧💜Ossy💜🐧
=============

T/W: MURDER
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reader key:

Y/N: your name
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He was actually gone.
My husband was in arkham.
For a crime he didn't even commit.
A crime committed by jim fucking gordon.

"Y/n, are you ok?" ed asked, bringing me back to reality.

I looked up from the cup of tea I was staring into "just...thinking" I replied.

I had been staying with ed ever since oswald lost his empire. it was a relatively nice situation, he was a good roommate, probably the nicest murderer I knew.

"Right...I'm gonna make us dinner, spaghetti sound good?" He asked walking to the kitchen section of his apartment.

"Very" I said with a soft smile.

I watched him cook for a while, thinking everything over and reviewing my options for the thousandth time, finally making my decision.

"I'm leaving tomorrow" I said abruptly, surprising him so much he dropped uncooked pasta all over the floor.

"What? Why?" He asked genuinely , tilting his head to the side as he looked at me

"The only way I'm getting ossy out of arkham is with power, the kind of power that comes with ruling gotham. So that's exactly what I'm going to do, I'm going to take back gotham and get ossy out of that hellhole" I replied, determination in every cell of my body.

Ed was silent for a minute, before he finally gave me a sad smile and said "well, if this is the last time I'll be seeing you for a while, I'll just have to make dinner extra special!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-a week later-

I took a deep breath as I looked up at the imposing metal gates. 'Arkham asylum' was spelled out at the top, the decrepit yet beautiful building was behind them, and inside those walls...was my oswald.

I was so excited to see him, yet...somehow overwhelmingly nervous. Id come so far in gotham's underworld in only a week, part of me was scared if Oswald would be, well..worried. i fell from the top and had to work back there, and i changed doing it.

Oswald always protected me from the more violent parts of ruling gotham, I was always the innocent one in the business, and now here I was, gaining the throne through murder, torture and making examples of every person who tried to take me down.

I sighed and finally walked into arkham, as soon as the staff saw me they silently opened the gate and guided me to a mostly empty room with only a table and two chairs. "Turn the cameras off" I said to the guard, slipping a $20 dollar bill into his pocket before taking a seat, watching the light on the camera turn off a little while after he left.

After a few minutes of waiting, a guard pulled oswald into the room, his face lit up as soon as he saw me, tears in his eyes as he beamed at me. The guard simply left oswald standing there and walked away, closing the door behind him.