🔫babysitting🔫

🔫💜Victor💜🔫
============

T/W: VIOLENCE
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reader key:

Y/N: your name
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sat on oswald's desk as he paced around his office anxiously, only stopping when the servants brought my luggage into the room.

"Ossyyyyyy, do i have to go?" I groaned. He was making me leave the mansion for a few days, apparently some gang from the mainland was trying to take a piece of gotham, and it was safer for me to be away from the mansion while he dealt with them. he knows damn well I can look after myself, making me leave is overkill, but I knew He had already made up his mind.

He sighed, hobbling towards me and placing his hands on my shoulders "y/n dear, I'm sorry but this is for the best. My...'guests' have a habit of blackmail, in quite the violent way, and if they found out I had a little sibling, they would use you in any way possible just to get to me, i love you dear, I'm sorry".

I sighed heavily, pulling him into a tight hug "I love you too ossy..." I mumbled. we stayed like that for a while until a knock on the door broke the silence.

He took a step away from me, straightening his suit, and calling out a commanding 'come In' to whoever was outside

The door creaked open, and a familiar bald head popped into the room "you needed me?" He asked, sending a questioning glance at us.

"Yes, come here would you? And close the door" Ossy told him. Victor slipped through the barely open door, coming to a stop in front of us, "So, what's the job? And...why are there so many suitcases in here..? You two tryna make some weird, sad, tiny luggage fort" Victor asked, raising a non-existent eyebrow.

I bit my cheek to stop myself laughing as oswald angrily dismissed the claim, "they're here because y/n is leaving for a few days, and you're going with them".

"WHAT!? " me and Victor both yelled "as a bodyguard" ossy clarified, as if that made it any better.

"Oh hell no, I'm not good at keeping people alive, I'm good at literally the opposite, i ain't no babysitter. just hire someone who specialises in protection of some shit, pay off some cop if you have to, just don't ask me to do it" Victor said, holding his hands up in mock defense.

"We'll I would, but every cop in this city that would be paid off by me, are definitely not trustworthy enough to leave my only living relative with. And you forget, this is gotham, not many people are in the "protection" business unless they're forced to be, or paid very well to be, exactly why I'm forcing you to keep y/ n safe" oswald said with a fake smile.

Victor was silent for a while, seemingly thinking everything over "sooooo, if I refuse you'll either kill me, or make it so nobody ever hires me again, buuuut, if I fail to protect them, you'll kill me anyway, so my only option is to accept, and succeed, right?" He asked with a slight grimace.

"Mhm, sounds about right" ossy answerd, his fake smile fading away. "I've booked you two a suite in the 'white rose hotel', you'll be staying there for four days and-"

"IN NOT STAYING IN A HOTEL ROOM WITH A BORDERLINE STRANGER!" I yelled, cutting oswald off.

"Ouch, stranger huh? That kinda hurts my feelings, seeing as I can count the number of times we've met on one hand, i thought we had something special..." Victor said sarcastically, placing a hand over his heart in an dramatic way.