? haven ?

❔💚Ed💚❔
==========

(Edited Feb 2023)

T/W: MENTION OF MASS MURDER
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reader key:

Y/N: your name
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ed's P.O.V

I hurriedly dug through the file cabinet before me. If eddie was going to turn this into a scavenger hunt, I had no choice but to comply.

It had been so long since I was in this room, if I wasn't at risk of being arrested or shot i would have probably taken a while to enjoy the nostalgia.

Finally I found the file I was looking for. But I was unable to celebrate as I heard the door open behind me, I spun around to face whoever it was, silently begging that it wasn't jim or harvey, sighing with relief as I saw the only person I knew wouldn't shoot me.

lucius fox.

"Mr nygma...what are you doing in the GCPD of all places? You know the people here are willing to use their very few bullets on you...so that must mean there's something here you want....And I'm guessing that thing is the file you're holding behind your back"

I sighed in annoyance, dropping my arm to my side and giving up on hiding the file.

"Well, you've caught me foxy, what no- HEY!" I yelped as he snatched the file from me, opening it and reading a little of it, getting more and more confused as he did.

"why exactly do you want this?" he asked as he closed the file.

"None of your business!" I snapped, ashamed of the reason I did "just give me the file and I'll leave".

"No" he said with a smile "I've been trying to find out who caused the haven explosion, but bombs aren't my expertise, so I could use your help"

It was slightly flattering to be needed by the GCPD for help, even if the 'GCPD' was just lucius. "You'll give me the file if i help?"

"yep"

I sighed, this was longer than I wanted to be around people, but at the same time, whoever blew up haven deserves to be caught, and killed if possible.

"Alright" I replied .

"Lets g-" lucius was cut off by someone coming into the room
We both froze, worried about getting caught. but as I saw the stunned face in the doorway, happiness filled my heart to the brim.

"y/n?"

Your P.O.V.

"Eddie!?" I gasped as my eyes landed on a familiar face. I stood frozen in shock for a few moments before my excitement set in, and I threw myself onto him, hugging him tightly, smiling against his shirt as he hugged me back just as tight.