☔injuries and ice cream☔

🐧💜Ossy💜🐧
============

T/W: CHARACTER BEING RESTRAINED, NEEDLES, BLOOD, VERY MILD GORE
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reader key:

Y/N: your name
Y/F/C/F: you favourite comedy film
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(

Editing)

He looked so peaceful lying there... it was almost impossible to tell that just yesterday he was half-dead in the middle of the woods.

I had been sat beside mr cobblepot for a few hours, keeping a close eye on him, watching the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest, like a strange, organic machine. I wondered what had happened to him that had caused his injuries, or to beg for help from a stranger, but i suppose I'll ask him when he wakes.

Just then, he started to stir, slowly opening his eyes with a soft groan, looking around in confusion. "Good morning sleepyhead" I said softly, smiling down at him reassuringly.

Clearly my attempts at being soothing had failed, as his eyes widened in terror, and he looked around frantically while trying to get up, despite his injured state.

"No no no no, don't move, you'll make it worse" I said, gently but firmly holding his shoulders in an attempt to make him lay back down.

"Get off me! Where the hell- who- What's going on!?" He asked. He was incredibly disoriented, His breathing was heavy and irregular, his hands were shaking violently and he was resisting against me as hard as possible.

I tried calming him down but he just ignored me, still trying to push me away. at this point I was terrified that if he didn't stop exerting himself, he would cause even more damage. Damage that i couldn't fix-

I looked around for the tray of various medical supplies I had set down, spotting it at the end of the bed, I lunged for it and scrambled to pick up a relatively large syringe filled with a powerful knockout drug. I turned back to mr cobblepot, syringe in hand and an apologetic expression in my face, before pushing him backwards into the pillows and sinking the syringe into the side of his neck

His terrified and confused pleas silenced as he fell unconscious. I sighed as I looked down at him, wondering what I was going to do with him... I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice the large cut in my palm until I felt a drop of blood slowly roll down my finger and fall to the floor.

"How the...?" I pondered, before realization hit me and i looked back to the industrial silver tray, now marked crimson in several places.

The spot the syringe had sat was directly next to a scalpel. I must have dragged my hand across the blade by mistake as i picked it up...

I sighed and headed to the sink to clean myself up. watching as red mixed with clear, and slowly swirled into the inky depths of my drain, all the while thinking of the unconscious man in my bed.

I dressed my wound and headed back over to mr cobblepot's side, looking down at his sleeping form I wondered if he would flip out again when he woke up, I couldn't just keep knocking him out... could i? No, he needs to eat, and drink, I can't just keep him unconscious...even though he's much easier to handle in this state.