prologue

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a businessman who used to think that marriage relation never works, nobody is serious in marriage falls in love with Anika, they had an arranged marriage but within a year they realised their love for each other. Anika's care and love made him fall in love with her. After 1 year Anika became pregnant, and their pregnancy was unplanned which scared Anika. Shivaay was called a mistake by his father, how can she put his past in front of him? Moreover, he already told her he will be busy then how can she tell this news to him?

Anika thought to abort their baby without telling him as she thought he is not ready for a child but soon she was proved wrong. When Shivaay got to know about the truth he was very furious, how can she think of killing their child? Who is the symbol of their love? He was broken because he never expected this from Anika, he stayed angry with her but his love for her calmed his anger down. He realised that he should have at least talked about this with her.

He hired Anika in his job now, Anika didn't say a word as Shivaay never pointed this thing out that she was working with someone else, not him. She knows this is just because of his care otherwise Shivaay never forced her into something. She agreed to work with him and Shivaay's happiness knew no bounds. He became happy that now he will get a chance to talk with his child every time. But his one line had a great impact on her

"If anything happened to my baby in these 9 months then that would be the last day of us together ",

She became very scared thinking about his anger, for him it was just a slip of tongue but for Anika, it was the worst punishment. She started to change herself, her lifestyle just to manage with the baby which made Shivaay regret and he decided to reassure her that he will never leave her. He is sure about one thing he will never let their relationship break. He is married and will hold her hand till eternity.
_____
Can he re-assure her or things will go more worst because of his workload?

Can Shivaay manage his time for Anika and his child both when Anika started to feel that he is ready to leave her now?

By the way, it is a sequel to "Breaking Wall of his insecurities", but other readers can also leave. I will give you a glimpse of the highlights of thier past