part : 8

After some time they all reached Anika's house. All of them were hungry so Gauri asked them to wait till she arranges the breakfast table. Anika also came behind her as she prepared breakfast for only 3 of them but if Shivaay is there then she can't let him stay hungry. That was just a joke that he can't eat otherwise she always loves whenever Shivaay tastes her dishes.

"Gauri do one thing eat your breakfast here and then prepare something for me as Shivaay will not let me stand here", Anika said, Gauri nodded and noticed Shivaay coming there, she smiled as she feels so happy whenever Shivaay takes care of Anika.

"Jiju do you need something ?", Gauri asked to which Shivaay shooked his head

"If you fainted sometime ago then you should take a rest", Shivaay said and dragged Anika outside. Gauri served them breakfast and cooked food for herself as well. Anika thanked her as she knew that even Gauri was hungry. After finishing breakfast Anika was not feeling good so she ran towards her room and sat on the bed tiredly.

"(Chale?) Shall we leave?", Shivaay asked to which Anika nodded and asked him to go and went to change. Shivaay didn't go instead he stayed inside the room as he don't want to take any risk. When Anika came, she noticed him there and started to comb her hair slowly as she felt she didn't have the energy left to do anything after vomiting, her abdomen is also hurting which is irritating her.

"Let me do, if you will continue like this then it will take 2 days", Shivaay joked and snatched the comb from Anika's hand which irritated her.

"Why are you not leaving if you are getting late for office? I am not stopping you, I can reach home safely ", Anika said with irritation and sat on the bed with tears.

"I... I will wait outside ", Shivaay said and left from there as he felt very bad after listening to her irritated voice. He doesn't know what is his mistake now. Anika never shouted at him without any mistake and here she got irritated with his presence and hurt him. Her behaviour directly pinched his heart, he sat inside the car and wiped the lone tear which escaped from his eyes because of her changed behaviour. Is she changed? He thought and closed his eyes tightly telling his mind that she is not changed, their relationship both are same. Just then Shivaay remembered what Omkara said before, he realised that it is not Anika's fault but her pregnancy is making her do this. Just like Om said "mood swings". He ran inside her room again and noticed her crying

"Don't cry Anika", Shivaay said

"I am sorry. Don't know why I behave stupid and why you married me? I am not good for you", Anika said

"It's ok and I married you because I love you", Shivaay said and pulled her into a hug.

"You are very nice, why are you bearing me?", Anika asked. Shivaay kept quiet as he is still not over her words. He didn't let her know but her words hurt him. He knows she didn't mean it but still her actions are hurting him the most and he can't do anything.

"I know you will leave me later", Anika said, Shivaay looked at her shocked as he never thought about this. How can he leave her? Shivaay was about to ask why angrily but then he realised that Anika's condition is not right so he asked "Why" softly 

"Because you said if our child died then you will leave me and your anger scares me that you will leave me for sure in anger ", Anika said and hides herself in his arms.

"My anger was because I love you both and how can you think I will leave you like that? ", He asked and kissed her forehead softly. Anika smiled as his love and care healed her the most when she needs it. She doesn't need anything in her life rather than this man whom she loves the most now.