part : 11

After some time when Shivaay came back, he noticed Anika wearing the same dress she was wearing before which confused him as he thought she would have changed but she didn't. He went towards her and sat beside her which took her attention and Anika looked at him sadly, he thought maybe Anika is in pain which panicked him seeing her face

"What happened? Why you didn't change? Any problem", Shivaay asked and cupped her face in his.

"This dress colour is my problem. I don't want to wear it", Anika said while pointing toward the baby pink anarkali dress. Shivaay giggled hearing her small problem. Anika placed her head on his lap and layed down, she don't know why she always feel tired. Sometimes she feels enthusiastic and sometimes she feels tired to stand even.

"Then what do you want to wear and which colour? Are you fine?", Shivaay asked and checked Anika's forehead which looked fine. Anika said yes and sat beside him as she realised her act to relax is tensing him. She told him she is fine and encircled her arm around his waist. Shivaay's breath hitched as Anika always make him lose his senses.

"The one you are wearing ", Anika said and held his green kurta in her hand. Shivaay smiled and nodded. He kissed her hand and asked Khanna to bring a new saree. Khanna sent him a few pictures of the saree and brought which Shivaay selected. When Khanna gave him a saree, He gestured for her to change and waited for her in the room. When Anika came back after changing Shivaay's eyes got struck by her beauty, her never-ending smile and symbol of their love everything makes her look gorgeous.

"You are looking so beautiful Anika", Shivaay said and started to walk toward her in slow steps.

"Yes because you kept me happy is the main reason Shivaay ", Anika said thanking him for taking her care in all these months and today as well.

Shivaay smiled as he felt relaxed with the mention that she is happy because of him. Shivaay pulled her towards himself and moved his hand Softly in her hair. Anika is still not ready as she didn't like the dress so was waiting for him. Shivaay looked into her eyes and noticed her cheeks heating up with just one look. He held her hand and placed it on his waist. Anika encircled one arm around his neck and held his waist by the other. Whereas Shivaay cupped her face using both of his hands and caressed her cheek. The saree which she is wearing is his weakness, she is looking elegant and he is losing his control over himself. The situation is the same with Anika as she also craves him every time and this man is so handsome that she can't resist him. His one touch is enough to drive her crazy for him.

"Should I make you ready?", Shivaay asked being lost as her pregnancy glow is making him loose again and again. He knows he needs to hold himself but The fact she is carrying his child is driving him crazy. How can she not understand this simple thing that he needs her now? He doesn't know anything about the future as these days he is cancelling every meeting which is held outside as he can't take a risk