part: 30

Shivaay's eyes brimmed with tears when he heard his son calling someone else his father. Did this distance make Anika like someone else? And did this distance snatch his child from him? For a long time, he was noticing that Dhruv was near Anika whenever he called her during office time but he never thought that this would come true. He used to fear that his child would hate him but when this came true he felt like land slipped from his feet. Is it because he was unable to spend time with his son? It was unintentional.

Shivaay came back to his room and went towards the poolside with tears. He doesn't know what to do and what to think. Can a girl like Anika stop loving him who had given her whole life and success to him? She gifted him his dream can she cheat him?

"No Shivaay stop thinking like that", Shivaay said to himself and started to think about his child with whom he was unable to spend his time as he dreamt of. He remembered how Anika worked hard to complete his dream. That can't be fake because if she was not serious then she would not have taken courage. That gives him hope, hope to believe her and to think that she still loves him. Many times he thinks that maybe he is not a good match for Anika and he is imperfect. He thinks that Dhruv knows Anika more than him because he spends most of his time with her.

He was debating with his mind and heart, he don't want to question her but he want to know why his son called someone else his father. Only he holds that right, he might not be a good father but they are related by blood. Whereas Dhruv is no one. For him he is just an employee, he never stopped Anika to work with him because he asked Khanna to stay with her every time. Because of Khanna Shivaay believe Dhruv a little as Khanna told him that Dhruv is very genuine.

In the evening Anika came back early as she was not feeling well, she sensed Shivaay's presence there but when she didn't see him she started to feel suffocated in the office. She misses him every time but can't talk with him due to thier busy schedule. When she entered the room, the first thing she noticed was Shivaay's bags which made her doubt. Is Shivaay here? She looked towards the poolside and noticed him sitting there, Anika placed Ansh on the bed and ran towards Shivaay

"How are you Shivaay? I missed you so much ", Anika shouted happily and hugged him tightly from back. Shivaay wiped his tears and looked back towards her. He is trying to read from her eyes. Can she ever stop loving him? If his thinking is right then what about Anika's reaction? Why she became happy noticing him? He closed his eyes tightly to stop thinking about what he saw a while ago. If he forgets that then he will not feel broken inside. If he can feel her love and care for him then why this doubt? He knows she can never stop loving him then why he thought Anika can like someone else more than him?

"Now you are not allowed to go anywhere. I can't handle this again. And why you didn't tell me about your arrival? And why didn't you call me after reaching here? Are you fine?", Anika asked many questions in excitement, Shivaay listened to her questions quietly. Anika caressed his cheeks with her hand and noticed his wet eyes which confused her. Why he was crying? She wiped his tears and kissed his cheeks, she is feeling this like a dream. She was dreaming about his presence and he came here which is exciting her to another level.

"Thank you for coming. But when you came back?", Anika asked, Shivaay closed his eyes again remembering when he came back and started to regret his thoughts. He held her hand and looked down. Sometimes we get many negative thoughts and we start to overthink that particular matter. Shivaay also did the same, from a long time he was noticing Anika spending a lot of time with Dhruv but he never minds because he had trust in Anika and Dhruv that she is safe with him. But today when Anika let Ansh call someone his father than him he felt broken. He thought from one side and made assumptions which got cleared without an exchange of words but he knows he won't be able to hide it for a long time. He wants to know why Ansh called someone else his father