part : 18

Anika entered the room and placed bags in one corner. She placed Ansh carefully on the bed and checked his warm forehead. She is feeling that Ansh is sick because he was crying when she was coming back. Gauri was asking her to stay there for one more day but she was not ready. Shivaay was going and she wanted to meet him immediately but just because Ansh was crying a lot that's why she was unable to leave her house on time. She couldn't pick up his call as she was busy with Ansh. That time she didn't know Shivaay was going. She got to know when she received his message

"I am going to Bangalore today. Won't be able to meet you as it is urgent. Take care will call you after reaching there ❤️"

Still, Anika had hopes that if she will hurry then she will be able to meet him but when she reached there one servant told her that Shivaay left 2 hours ago which broke her heart. She went towards the room without meeting anyone as her mood is not good now. Also Ansh, she doesn't have any idea how to check if the baby is sick or not and can she take him to the doctor? She doesn't have a number of any doctor because Shivaay was always with her to help her. She has the number of her locality but it will take time for the doctor to reach her.

She tried calling Shivaay but his mobile was switched off

"Now I will not pick up your call. Who goes like this?", Anika said and placed her mobile phone on the table getting irritated as she is unable to talk with him. She wants him to find a solution related to Ansh, she is getting tense because Ansh was sick and doesn't want family members to call her mad that she is thinking too much. She went towards the cupboard to take clothes to change into, when she opened it she found new dresses for Ansh placed in a corner and one box too. She opened it and found one photo frame with three of them in it.

Anika caressed the photograph and smiled remembering their sweet memories. He always clicks photographs of Ansh and makes videos whenever he is there. There are many single photographs of Ansh, she remembered Shivaay said that he will create a different album of their journey with Ansh and in the first month she separated him from his child and now he is not here.

Anika pulled one night suit out for her and went to change. She was excited to come here as she was happy that she will be back here, with her husband after a whole month. She missed him so much and was thinking that she will not let him work today and will talk with him but sometimes reality hit her hard.

After changing she came towards Ansh to check his forehead which looked fine. She decided to wait for some time and if Ansh again behaves strangely then she will take help from Janvi. The main reason is that she doesn't want to talk with anyone because the one whom she was yearning to meet is not here. She won't know how many hours passed while staring at the wall, her thoughts broke when her phone started to ring showing Shivaay's number. It is a video call, Anika wiped her tears immediately and answered his call

"Hello", Shivaay said, Anika smiled hearing his voice, she noticed his surroundings which are not looking like a room, she guessed maybe he is still traveling. She wants to cry and ask him why he went without meeting her but she knows she should stay strong as she doesn't know what he must be going through. She doesn't want to become a reason for his tension, already he is looking tense.

"Say something", Shivaay said, Anika tried keeping quiet but seeing his sad face which went pale seeing her quiet made her lose control.

"You are bad. No, you are worst for leaving me here with your child. Already one month was difficult and you added one more to it. Why didn't you take me with you? Are you alone or someone is with you?", Anika asked, she felt like crying loudly seeing him but she knows if she started to cry then he will also start crying which she don't want.

"Sorry was helpless. Also, You are with me always. See I took our family photograph with me", Shivaay said showing one photograph of the whole family with Shivaay, right now he is traveling and will be busy after some time so he thought to talk with Anika before going to work. He knows Anika must be angry for not meeting her before leaving which is normal