part : 17

"Camera", Shivaay said as he don't have any other excuse to stop her, he wiped Anika's tears and hugged her along with their baby to calm his panicked wife. He knows she will not get peace she finds him alright and he can't show her his wounds. Those will hurt her and will give her pain, already he is feeling very bad for hiding about Priyanka from her and she misunderstood him

"I don't care ", Anika said and broke the hug. She tried taking his coat out but was facing difficulty because of Ansh which is a positive point for Shivaay and he held her hand and placed it on the back of Ansh.

"It is already bandaged and I'm fine", Shivaay said and wore his coat again and made Anika sit on one chair and sat near her to make her understand that he is well and to clear their misunderstanding if she is still angry with him

"Then why those tablets?", Anika asked pointing towards the painkillers, she is very scared and her heart is thumping fast thinking about his accident and his wounds, she want to see them but he is not allowing her which is making her doubt him. What if he had a major accident? She can't imagine her life without him, if she has to live without him then she will live like a corpse.

Life partners are connected by heart and soul and it pains to see another one in pain. They both fight with each other but those fights contain hidden care for each other. One will be incomplete without another because they are one.

"Because I was feeling the pain that time otherwise just think why a doctor will allow a patient to go ", Shivaay said stating a fact to make Anika understand he is fine. He caressed Anika's cheek softly to assure her, Anika held his hand and kissed the back of his hand tightly

"Let's go back. You have to take a rest", Anika said and looked at her child who opened his eyes and was moving his hand trying to touch Anika's face

"After meetings, I will do whatever you want. I promise ", Shivaay said and took Ansh from Anika's hand. He felt pain when he picked Ansh up but he is ready to bear the pain as Ansh will give him peace but Anika held Ansh which removed his pain

"Why meetings?", Anika asked and made Shivaay sit comfortably and then placed Ansh on his lap carefully. She doesn't know why she felt the baby can slip from his hand. Shivaay smiled as Anika helped him without asking for help.

"If I am already here and I can then I should not leave everything on tomorrow Anika. Moreover, you know how it will affect me if I postponed ", Shivaay said and then told her that meeting is after 2 hours which he can spend here. Anika nodded as she don't want to load him with more work, she understands his work and priorities too but when he will understand himself? This question always tenses her.

"Had breakfast?", Anika asked as it is going to be noon, she expects him to answer positively but when she noticed his head hung down she understood he didn't which angered her

"You call me careless and stupid when you are the biggest stupid person. Now tell me why you didn't have your breakfast. Do you want me to remind you about your meals too?", Anika shouted angrily which scared Shivaay as he sensed that she is very disappointed with him, he won't want to let her go in anger today. He held Anika's hand and looked into her eyes, Anika was trying to jerk but when Shivaay pointed towards Ansh Anika stopped moving.

"I was coming to have breakfast with all of you with sweets but in between, I met with an accident which took my time and after reaching the office I thought to take a rest for 10 minutes before ordering something. And within that time you came", Shivaay explained the truth looking into her eyes. Anika nodded and looked aside as she realised that she is wrong to shout at him in pain. He just met with an accident and rather than comforting him, she is shouting at him. But she can't control herself, his pain is pinching her heart too.