part :12

Shivaay came back and sat beside her and gave her a gift which he purchased for her and kept on the table. She held his hand and looked at family members who said that they want to have something before playing further games. Shivaay went to bring food for themselves and put a plate of aloo Puri on her lap and gestured for her to start eating.

"What about you?", Anika asked

"I will first you have it", Shivaay replied. Anika shooked her head and forwarded one morsel towards his lips. Shivaay looked here and there and ate from her hand, many people are invited here and he don't want anyone to think that he is a child. He told her to eat and went to take another plate for himself. After coming back he sat beside Anika again and made her eat as Anika was not having food. Anika noticed that after one bite Shivaay was lost in some thoughts which confused her, that is why he is tensed.

"You are looking tensed any problem?", Anika asked to which Shivaay shooked his head and started to eat. He knows if he told her then she will regret it and will not have food which is essential for her and the baby. "His baby"

"Don't talk while eating ", Shivaay said and tore one bite for himself but his mind went to the office. How he is going to excuse himself today? He can't go from here casually because Anika will ask many questions and he can't hurt her too. If he went in the middle then who will take care of his clumsy wife?

"Rude ", Anika said and started to eat from his plate leaving hers. He smiled and caressed Anika's hair softly. He wants to kiss her forehead but can't as they are sitting in front of the family. He doesn't know when he will get time for work but he knows he can't leave her in the middle of the function.

"Nobody punished you to stay hungry ", Anika said. Shivaay nodded and was about to take the plate which Anika put aside but Anika held his hand

"Why you are not eating with me?", Anika asked

"To give you needed meal otherwise I know you will trick me saying you ate enough and I have to finish the food. Don't think I don't know you. Finish it fast then you have to take the milk and eat dry fruits too", Shivaay told the main reason for eating on different plates. He knows she will understand as he is eating with her just plates are different, today he is tensed and knows that his wife can trick him easily. Anika whinnied as she don't want to eat dry fruits but Shivaay's giggle made her feel that maybe he was joking. Also, this care always makes her feel so special.

"Huff done", Anika said after finishing her plate but when she looked at Shivaay who was thinking something and was playing with a spoon. Anika caressed his cheek softly and turned his face towards her.

"Tell me what is the problem?", Anika asked

"Nothing I am just thinking about our future", Shivaay said and removed her hand from his cheek and brought it near his lips and kissed her hand and then left her hand. Anika doubted that he is having a problem but shrugged these thoughts off when Rudra came towards them. Anika left his hand and asked Rudra to wait till Shivaay finishes the food

Later only youngsters were left so they decided to play one more game. In this game, everyone has to sit in a circle. This game checks the presence of the mind. As per the rules, everyone excluding Anika sat in a circle. The game is to count ten and one number per person but with a twist. Hereafter one you don't have to say two but do( in Hindi) then three in English and 4 as char in Hindi

Shivaay was on first so rather than saying one he said Ek instead and the next person sitting to him was Om who said: "two" now it was Rudra's turn he said "three" and was out of the game was out. Everyone laughed as he was out in the first place. The next person was Gauri who started with one and the next person was Priyanka who said: "do"(two in Hindi)  after a few seconds break as she took time to take and the game continued.