Chapter 11

"Ugh, tangina." 

I groaned feeling the worst headache that I've felt in a long time. I really outdid the limit of how much alcohol I could take last night. I looked over the room that I woke up in when I noticed that it wasn't mine, it was Zyrille's. I'm sure of it. 

I slowly got out of bed, seeing that I had different clothes as well. She must've changed the clothes that I had on before sleeping. I held onto my head, still suffering from the painful ache on my head as I went to the living room, asan na 'yon?

I looked over the dining table and even saw that there were two plates already prepared, "Zyrille!" Tawag ko, nagtataka kung nasan na siya. 

"Yeah?" Nagulat pa ako nang marinig ko ang boses niya sa likod ko, she was still drying her hair. Mukhang kakaligo niya lang ngayon, simpleng naka-suot lang ng sando na itim at shorts. 

"Oh, kala ko kung saan ka na pumunta." I responded, sitting down on the couch, leaning my head on the wall as I shut my eyes. "'Yan, inom pa." She shook her head, crossing her arms in front of me kaya nagawa ko pang irapan siya. 

"I wanted to get drunk, ang tagal na rin eh." Sagot ko naman sa kanya kaya tinaas niya pa ang kilay niya, "Kung drunk lang pala, you could've told me. I would've closed the bar for you." Sagot naman nito at umupo sa tabi ko.

"But, I wanted to party with other people rin." I pouted and looked at her. "Well, at least you've achieved that." She said, putting the towel on the center table.

"Anyway, I've made breakfast already. Leon's gonna go here later since I texted him about you being here. Eat up." Tumayo na ito kaya mabagal ko na siyang sinundan para sabay na kaming kumain. 

"Thank you pala for taking care of me kagabi. I'm not me when I'm drunk, haha..." I tend to say nonsense things and I remembered saying a lot in front of her last night. 

"I know. You wouldn't tell me that stuff when you're sober." Sagot niya naman pabalik habang tahimik na kumakain sa harap ko. She didn't seem to be too bothered by how I acted last night so, I guess I shouldn't be feeling this down.

It's just that I guess I sense a feeling of guilt? I shouldn't have said anything like that when I don't... mean it. 

I really

Don't, yeah.

"Saturday ngayon ah, have you been stirring up new drinks?" I asked, trying to change the topic this morning. She took another bite from her food and looked at me, nodding her head. "I have and since you've been busy, I've asked for some of my workers for help with it." She answered.

"I mean, hindi naman ako masyadong busy, you could've asked me for my help rin." I did agree before that I would help her and I can keep my word as well. "It's alright, you don't have to na. You're finally setting a plan for a career that you want and I support that." She said, finally meeting eyes with mine.

"I want to... I want to continue hanging out with you as you make drinks for me." I told her kaya natahimik kami bigla. 

Did that sound weird? 

It doesn't, right?