Chapter 14

Shit... Shit...

What the fucking hell is happening?!

My mind is in a whole panic after hearing that a while ago. I had gotten weak to the point that I even agreed to enter her car. Here I was, still clouded by those words inside my head when she was silently driving us... wait... where are we going? 

"Hey, lumagpas na tayo sa subdivision ko." I told her when I saw her nod her head and said, "I know." She looked as if she wasn't bothered by the fact that she isn't taking me home. Luh! Ano 'to? Kidnapping? 

"Isn't this kidnapping?! Oh my god, where are you taking me?" I was so busy being thrown off by the things that she said to me that I didn't realize that she was taking me somewhere else. "Do you wanna go to Subic with me?" Ngayon niya lang naisipan na magtanong? 

"Do I even have a choice?" I asked back, annoyed by the fact that she didn't warn me beforehand. 

"You do. If you really don't want to come with me, I can turn this car around." She said, not leaving her eyes on the road. Do I want to go with her? Of course! I really wanted to go with her! But, after the arduous struggle from refraining to taste her lips, fuck, how can I possibly survive this whole trip with her without doing it?! Never knew that I could crave this much showing affection to someone...

"I wanna come with you." But, It's better than not spending time with her at all. 

She sighed in relief, "I really thought you weren't going to." She said in all honesty, showing a small smile. "Why? Did you really want me to go with you?" I was curious. In fact very curious, and I just can't help myself but ask that to hopefully fill up something in me that would give me joy.

"I do." She didn't hesitate any longer and answered that with ease. And just by those two words, I couldn't help but form a smile. 

It was enough.

It had gotten my heart to flutter by just those simple words that even I didn't know why I'm being like this. Ang lakas na ba ng tama niya sakin? Bakit ba ako hindi mapakali? She just answered a simple question.

A simple question that involved me staying by her side... 

I felt a very heart-warming feeling I could feel with just a few minutes of spending time with her. The hold that I'd gladly have her take on me is too great that I might as well just let my whole entire being fall for her. Hoping... Hoping that she'd be there to catch me from the hole that I fell, called love.

Thinking of all the things that I'm expecting to do with her during this stay had kept me awake the entire ride but, I wasn't ready to even make up a conversation with her and so, I was there, pretending that I was asleep until we could reach the house that she owned here. It was a pretty big private house near the beach. 

The scenery of the sea waves made me feel in awe, it was too beautiful that I could look at it forever. It resembled a calm and peaceful life, the soft sounds from the birds close to the shore chirping, the waves softly getting closer and closer as I see the sun already setting. 

"Do you wanna go for a swim? No one's gonna bother you at this side of the beach. We own this part." She whispered when I quickly looked over her and said, "I've never swam on beaches, only pools." Opening up naturally, not feeling the need to hold myself back today.