The truth

Most of this is taken from the book with some minor changes and background knowledge on our characters relationships with each other.

Percy surprisingly had a nice flight back to England. Maybe his uncle was nicer than he showed himself to be or maybe he was just happy that Percy was gone. The crazy summer he had this year was to say something else monsters, greek gods, and being a legacy of Poseidon is something else.

He thought through his adventure, the pain he and his friends went through because Zeus was too busy arguing to keep track of his lighting bolt. How WW3 almost started. How he was the main suspect even thought he was in England, and his thought to be friend turnout traitor Luke Castellan a person he trusted and admired who tried killing him in the end.

If Percy was lucky he might make it to the age of 18, but right now it doesn't seem like luck is on his side. With the new revolution it makes him wonder if he is the reason his parents died. Did a monster pick up on his sent and destroy their car did it kill his parents and leave him for dead. How did he end up on his uncle and aunt. How would he explain all of this to Harry what if he hates him.

Before he knew it his plane landed at the airport. When he got out of the plane he looked for his aunt and uncle everywhere only to not find them insight in truth he thought they forgot about him. Until he was hit with a peculiar site of a large man holding a sign saying "Perseus Potter".

Now not discriminating or anything but Percy was immediately put on edge the man was as large as a cyclops and really only monsters say his full name. So instead of blowing up the air port and getting into a huge fight he figured that he could calm walk up to it and slash it if needed and hopefully the mist would cover it up. He held his pen as he walked up to the giant man and simply said.

"I'm Perseus Potter, would you mind telling me who you are?"

"ah Perseus I'm Rubeus Hagrid, keeper of the keys and ground at Hogwarts, but you can call me Hagrid. Oh boy the last time I saw you, you was only a baby along with harry." he said as he started walking away.

Percy being the intellectual that he is followed after the strange giant of a man. Percy could do nothin but think about the relation he might have with such a man. (Is he from my parents side of the family or the god side or even maybe the Dursley's?) His parents side was unlikely as it seems that this man was only friends with his parents. The Dursley's could be an option they are the most boring and ordinary of people even the strangest thing scares them so they might not have ever talked about him especially if he was friends with Percys parents, or maybe his god side that could explain the size but he just left camp half-blood and he didn't know that any other demigods are outside of America like him Chiron told him that it was basically impossible so not likely.

"Oh you look just like your mother Perseus." he said with a smile as they arrived at a motorbike with a sidecar this bike is to small no way it could support a man like that, and yet Percy's thoughts were proven wrong as he was picked up and put in with all his stuff and Hagrid hopped on and started the bike.

They drove in silence for a while until Hagrid stopped by the ocean for a while and then started to pull something out of his pocket. "ah right I was supposed to give this to you earlier." There it was an envelope with the insignia that Percy has never seen before. Opening the letter he found himself reading

"Excuse me Hagrid is this some kind of joke?" Percy asked as he looked up at the man

"What are you talking about, Joke! Hogwarts is the finest school in the world."

Percys face went stone cold. "So you mean to tell me that I'm going to a school called Hogwarts?"

Hagrid looked aghast "you've never heard of it? Those pruned up muggles. Don't you wonder where your parents learn't it all."

"Learned all of what this witchcraft and magic stuff?! How am I supposed to know anything about it?"

"Don't you know about our world have the Dursley's truly told you nothing! Yer brother is bloody famous." The man looked like he was about to explode inferno of Percy with how red his face was getting.

"My brother is famous?" that interested Percy quite a bit what could harry be famous for he was a nerd with glasses who constantly got into trouble with the Dursley's.

"Along with yer Parent's Perseus." he said with a sad face.

"My parents died in a car crash."

"A car crash Lily and James Potter! In A Car Crash! Thats an insult to them! I'm gonna kill Dursley!" 

"Calm down please I only wish for the truth." Percy said with a calm face.

"yer a wizard Perseus you and Harry Both." Hagrid said as he looked at Percy for a reaction.

"Thats interesting." 

"Interesting that all yer got to say to the biggest thing in yer life?!" Hagrid looked at Percy incredulously not knowing everything Percy went through this last summer alone.

"Yes now will you please tell me why we are sitting here instead of going home?" Percy asked looking around seeing the sun set behind them.

"We are leaving now. We had to wait so the muggles don't see us." Hagrid said as he revved the engine to the motorcycle and it sprang to life. Percy could do nothing but stare in horror as Hagrid stepped on the gas and started driving over the cliff until they weren't. Instead they were going into the sky like they were flying. No they were flying and all Percy was doing was praying that his uncle doesn't strike him down from going up here twice in a day.

At least Percy now 100% believed in magic. Only problem is how powerful it is and how much its going to affect his life.

Short one for now might go back and make it longer hope you enjoyed.