Banking and Supplies

Let's just say Hagrid gave the Dursley's a piece of his mind and Harry got a full course introduction to the wizarding world like Percy did except for a flying bike as an example it was his cousin's pigtail. Hagrid decided to stay there the night with the boys and in the morning they would go to get school supplies.

In the morning Percy woke to a sharp pain In the head as it turns out it was an owl with some newspaper at its feet. Percy trying to get away from the bird proceeded to wake up Harry and Hagrid. While Percy ran Hagrid quickly told Harry to get five knuts from his coat along with a quick explanation of what knuts are.

When it was all over Hagrid talked about the upcoming day. "We gotta get up and go ter get yer school supplies in London."

"Excuse me Hagrid, when we go to London how are we supposed to pay for it all? Based off the reactions from the Dursley's they will not be paying for it." Percy asked with an eyebrow raised

"D'yeh think yer parents didn't leave yeh anything?"

"But if the house was destro..."

"They didn't leave their money in ter house, it's in Gringotts of course. Wizard's bank that's where their moneys at run by goblins ya know."Harry almost choked on the breakfast he was eating.

"Gringotts is teh safest place in the world besides maybe Hogwarts. plus I got some business to do there for Dumbledore anyways." He said as he scratched his beard and stood up. 

"got all yer stuff boys?" Both heads shook yes. "Let's get going."

As they went outside Harry looked around for another boat on shore but couldn't find one around and he asked the question on his mind. "How did you two get here?"

Before Hagrid could speak, Percy interrupted. "Your favorite dream Harry the flying motorcycle."

They all got on the boat though and as they promised not to say anything Hagrid used some magic to speed up the boat to shore.

While Percy and Harry never have been to London before and were admiring the sites Hagrid while he seemed to know where he was going was complaining about how slow the transportation was. "Blimey I don't know how muggles can live without magic."

Then they finally came to a halt.

"This is it the Leaky Cauldron."

As you walked in it did not seem like a cozy place it was more like a shady pub but everyone in there seemed to know Hagrid.

"The usual Hagrid?" the quick reply of "not today Tom I'm on Hogwarts business." as he clapped his hands on the boys on the shoulder. Making one of their knees buckle.

"Good Lord is this it can't be-" the bartender said "Bless my soul Harry Potter what and honor."

That's when it seemed as if everybody stopped what they were doing to see the boy which is exactly what happened. As the witch and wizards came up and introduced themself to the boy the other one in the background was just as confused as him. That's when the beaming man called Hagrid noticed the other boy in the background and told him how he will speak with him later.

After everything was said and done Hagrid grabbed and took him to an awaiting Percy in the back, he then proceeded to tap something onto the stone wall. Two taps, then three. Then they finally saw it.

I couldn't be described as only beautiful or brilliant, it was something else it was magical.