Chapter 1- I've Had Enough

Marinette pov-
Why was Lila such a fucking pain in the ass?

I sat in the back of the classroom with Chloe Bourgeois and Nino Lahiffe on each side of me, and Kim Le Chien and Alix Kubdel in front of me, my best friends, while Lie-la kept spinning more lies by every second.

And I was trying to sleep.

"My Damiboo is just the sweetest! He told his father, Bruce Wayne, to choose the essay I sent them for the class trip to Gotham, so now we get to go!" She said.
I rolled my eyes, knowing it was a lie because I was the one that wrote the essay and turned it in, and it was my hard work that got us the year long trip to Gotham, New Jersey.

The reason I had even applied was because I had already bought my plane tickets to go back home to my hometown, but the class found out, and Mrs. Bustier forced me to enter the competition. I'd only wanted to get out of Paris on my own, that way I could visit my older brothers, adoptive father, and my grandpa, as well as my boyfriend Jon Kent, my older brothers best friend. I missed them, and I was desperate to get out of Europe and go home. I couldn't take this continent anymore. It was killing me, and I needed out.

Oh, where are my manners? My name is Marinette Drake, and I am 16, almost 17 years old. I am a werewolf, something my entire family was and my friends were, but they were uncommon around the world. My rank was an Omega, like Chloe and my eldest brother Dick Grayson, and Nino, Kim, Alix, and the other Wayne's were all Alphas, Jason being the strongest, tied with Bruce if not a little more.

Naturally they were extremely protective of Dick and I, but I didn't mind. After all, I was used to it because of my friends, and Nino was the Alpha of MPS.

No argument there.

I was the youngest out of all of them, so they all put themselves as my honorary older siblings, which was fine by me. And they knew that I could kill them faster than they could blink if necessary, because I was also the globally feared assassin, Red Renegade.

So, when I was 4, my biological parents had sold me to Slade, and my brother had joined me as part of the payment. We had grown up being abusively trained to be assassins, and we had grown up with Slade and the League of Assassins, quickly becoming the deadliest fighters there, apart from Nino and Chloe, who we had met there as well and became close friends. Over the course of 3 years, Tim and Chloe had become betrothed, and Nino and I maintained a unnaturally strong sibling connection, and him and Tim shared the same with each other.

But at 3 years, Tim got sent away, back to Gotham, and Nino and Chloe had stayed at the league while Slade had took me to Auschwitz in Germany, and there my life became a living hell because I was all alone.

I lived with Slade for a total of 10 agonizing years, learning 11 different languages (Arabic, English, French, mandarin, Spanish, Italian, Russian, German, Latin, Romanian, and Japanese), fighting and killing with and without weapons, school up to college, hacking, gymnastics and acrobatics, flexibility, and medical care.

Of course, it was easy to learn and memorize because I have an IQ at a genius level so high it made Tony Stark look like a kid that got a 'good job!' sticker on his homework.

So, while I was with Slade, the assassin forced me to become Red Renegade, the alter ego that I e been my entire life, and Tim had been there when I became her. He had chosen to become Red Ghost, an assassin like me, and while one was next to impossible to defeat, the two of us were the most powerful assassin duos in the world. Not even Slade and the league of assassins could even dream of stopping us if we were fighting together against the same enemy. Even Ra's couldn't defeat us.

Tim and I were both werewolves, him an Alpha and me an omega, and you better bet we could fight and kill in our wolf sides as well as our human sides.

We were literally unstoppable together.