Chapter 2- The Red Twins

Tim pov-
"Good luck with trying to take her, you shitty assassin. You aren't taking my little sister from me again. If you want her, then you're going to have to go through me, and you really don't want to do that." I warned in a hell bound and dangerous tone that made everyone in the room freeze and shudder I had swiped Damian's katana from him without him noticing and was standing at the shoulder of my sister, the blade pointed at his throat and a death fearing glare on my face.

The older assassin stared at me. "Well, if it isn't the Red Ghost. I see you finally found Red Renegade. I hate to crash the sibling reunion, but my apprentice is coming with me. If I have to, I'll bring you as well and ship you back to the League of Assassins where you belong. Talia has been wanting you back for some time now." He said.

I laughed darkly. "Sheath this katana in your throat and I'll consider it while I watch you bleed out." I replied with a cold smirk. I could sense the Wayne family gaping at me in shock and confusion, and I knew I was going to have to explain everything to them later. I never told them about my past for a reason, to protect them from my past life, and I tried to stay away from them as much as possible to protect them from myself.

Fuck Slade for showing up now. I was going to make him wish Gotham never existed.

I pressed my foot against Marinettes foot, sensing her emotions, doing my best to silently and unnoticeably ground her and keep her calm. She pressed back, a ghost of a smile on her face.

God, I missed my little sister, my little girl.

Slade raised his gun at me, and my eyes narrowed. "How about I propose a deal? If you can beat me and my men in a fight, then the girl stays here with you. But if you lose, you both come with me and return to being Red Renegade and Red Ghost and you do everything I say with no hesitation, and the two of you will not try to leave. Do we have a deal?"

I thought about it, and I glanced at my sister. She was looking at the floor. "Very well. But I will warn you that you are making a mistake." She quietly said, and she pushed her sleeve up to reveal a bracelet with her symbol, a burning red rose with a katana through it, and she pushed the flower. In seconds, she went from her civilian clothes to her assassin suit. I smirked. Apparently the flower bracelet was like the bracelet that I had made, my symbol being a red outline of three 'X's with a black katana through them.

I calmly pressed the symbol on my bracelet, and I felt the familiar feeling of my suit be put on over my civilian clothes, similar to Mocha's. Our style was similar, but so different at the same time. She went for a red so dark it looked black, and I went for black with hints of a dark red, but not as dark as hers. She only wore a simple fabric mask that matched the color of her suit, and I wore a black domino mask with a red outline, and whites for the eyes, and I ran a gloved hand through my hair to change the style into its natural style, not the style I had been forced to keep it in to keep the Wayne's off my tail for suspecting me for being Red Ghost.

The crowd around us screamed in fear and backed away, and the only ones in the middle of the room were Slade, Mocha, Nino, Chloe, Damian, Jason, and Dick, apart from myself, but I quickly shut the crowd up. "Stop you're damn screaming before I slit them with my shurikens, you heathens." I snapped at them, reverting back to my normal self.

God, it felt good to drop the mask that I had built after so long. I could finally be me again.

The real me was SO much more different than my fake self, the mask of Tim Drake, adopted son of Bruce Wayne, CEO of Wayne Enterprises, smartest kid in high school, quiet, sleep deprived (well, that part wasn't really a lie. I felt like I could sleep for a century) and vigilante Red Robin.

That was the fake me, the one everyone knew me to be.

That mask shattered as the old me broke free, and I felt like a huge weight had just been lifted off of my shoulders.

The Wayne's were going to have my head for this, but I'd deal with that later.

Right now, I had a war to win.

I smirked. "Don't say we didn't warn you, Slade." I said, pulling out my katana. Our friends and my adoptive brothers melted into the crowd, and I looked at my sister. "May I?" I asked eagerly.

Her steel blue eyes glinted, and I lunged forward with an evil and death promising grin.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
About an hour later, I stood over Slade's body, my bloody katana sheathed in his throat.

I looked emotionless on the outside, but I was shocked on the inside. I hadn't meant to kill him. I just meant to knock him out and ship him off somewhere. But I had raised my sword and he got shoved into it by Mari, who was staring down at him in shock and slight grief.

I pulled my blade out of his throat, and Marinette was motionless. After a moment, she snapped out of her trance and slowly went to him, and she took his orange and black mask off of his face.

The girl was wounded pretty bad, and her suit had a few cuts, but otherwise she looked physically okay. I had a few wounds, but not as bad as hers.

"Mocha-" I began, but she held up her hand to stop me. "Don't." She softly whispered, then left with her mentors mask. I didn't miss the tears in her eyes as she silently left the airport.

I turned to look at Slade's body, and I watched the blood start to pool around him. Sighing, I put my katana back in its sheath on my back and I picked the dead man up, feeling the blood run down my suit, and I was muttering under my breath about how hard my suit was to clean, and that Slade would only be dead for 3 or 4 days before coming back from Talia's Lazarus Pit, leaving a blood trail as I swiftly left the building, the crowd backing away from me as I passed by.

I could feel the Wayne family staring at my back as I left, but I didn't care. I had a to do list to take care of,  but the first thing was bringing this body somewhere.

I dreaded cleaning my suit, since it took a LONG ASS TIME to clean, but it had to be done.

On the bright side, I was looking forward to the sleep that I was going to get later today, and I was going to sleep until I couldn't anymore.

I felt like I deserved a long ass sleep.