Chapter 8- War of Wars

Marinette pov-
I. Was. Beyond. Murderous.

Lila Rossi just signed a declaration of war with her own blood, and I was going to kill her.

She crossed a line that I was never going to forgive her for, and now she was going to get her death wish. The bitch murdered my friend, and she took the miraculous box. The only ones I had were Tikki and Plagg, and I still had my lifetime of training, but I didn't know if any of that would help against Lila, who was wearing all of the other miraculous, and the huge ass army of akumas and amuks behind her, all of them radiating with power and full of energy.

Me? I was still tired from my fight with Slade, but I could still fight. I stood on one side of Main Street, alone, and the city equivalent army was on the other. I silently stood and studied the army, still in my civilian clothes, my long hair in a high ponytail, and I was calculating a plan on how to defeat the army, but I was struggling.

I knew I couldn't do this alone, but I didn't want anyone to get hurt fighting on my side.

Now I regretted leaving the box in my apartment, though I didn't expect Rossi to even find my apartment in the first place. The bitch knows everything.

As I was thinking, I heard a maniacal laugh behind me, and I whipped around, only to be shocked by what I saw.

Joker was coming towards me with his gang, and behind him was Scarecrow, Penguin, Bane, Killer Croc, Riddler, Black Mask, and Mr. Freeze with their huge gangs, and behind them was the entire GCPD, and all of them had weapons, and I gaped at Joker, but before I could say anything, the crowd parted to reveal who I immediately recognized as my best best best friends, Rose Wilson, my mentors daughter, and her older brother Joseph Wilson, and behind them was a group of people who took me a few moments to recognize as the famous Outlaws, led by Red Hood, and Arsenal was standing on his left and Starfire on his right, and a second later, the Justice League, You g Justice, and Teen Titans came into the crowd, followed by the League of Assassins, the Al-Ghul's in front.Rose came to stand on my left, and we did our secret handshake, then hugged. "What are you guys doing here? And YOU, I told you to stay with Tim!" I growled at Jason, who shrugged.

"Kid woke up, and he's pissed, so I let him come after thoroughly inspecting him to see if he was fine, and he was, so, I brought your gang along, and the Batfam is here as well. You didn't really think we were going to let you have all the fun to yourself, did you? What kind of family does that to a family member? Not us." He said, just as the entire Batfamily came and landed in front of the army that was still gathering.

My brother was in his Red Ghost suit, which I had remade for him to be the same as the one he had before he burned it, and I made him a new Robin suit as well, because Tikki had wanted to, so we both made them. I hugged him tightly, then drop kicked him and smacked his neck. "You asshole. If you EVER do that again, I will personally kill you. I had a good reason to do mine, and I understand yours, though you have a family that you tried to leave behind that loves you, you dumbass. Promise me you will not do that again, Akhi." I said, and he nodded and got up. "Only if you promise me the same, Ukhti." He said, and I hugged him again.

After the reunion, Damian came forward with Jon. "What is the plan, Red Renegade? Assuming you have one." He asked. I was silent as I thought about it for a long moment with closed eyes, but my concentration was broken when I sensed something coming towards me at a high speed. I immediately raised my arm up and caught something in my hand, and when I opened my eyes to see an arrow with the tip on fire.

I smirked evilly and turned to face to enemy. "The plan is simple. Kill them all. I'll be able to revive them when the war is over anyway. Tikki, Spots on." I calmly said, feeling the familiar sensation of power coursing through my veins as my suit changed into my assassin suit, but had a lot of black and red designs on it, and a lot more razor sharp blades on me and a few more guns, and I grinned wickedly when I saw the grenades. Tim transformed with Plagg, and I tossed a grenade up in the air and smiled, catching it.

"I don't care what y'all do, but Lila Rossi is MINE." I said, pulling the pin of the grenade and using my strength to baseball throw it to the enemy, and it exploded in the middle of the other army.

"Let's give them a taste of how hellbound Gotham really is, boys and girls." I said, then sprinted forward with my katanas out and still bloody with Slade's blood.
__________________________________
A very long time later, I was eventually the last one standing, and I was about to lose.

Lila picked my broken and beaten body up by the throat and squeezed, and I clawed at her hand, trying to get her to let go as my body thrashed helplessly in the air.

The bitch took Tikki and Plagg as I struggled, and I knew I was done for. She grinned evilly and used my katana to stab me with it, and I gasped in pain, and she dropped me onto the ground as she made everyone come back to life with Tikki's power.

My family let out screams of despair and other emotions, and Tim, my friends, and the Wayne siblings rushed to my side, and I was pulled into Tim and Jason's laps as I was getting weaker and weaker.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, Mari, stay awake, you have to stay awake, okay? Don't close your eyes on me, it's not your time to go yet." He begged, and I coughed up blood. "Tim, it'll be okay. Talia will bring me back anyway, you idiot." I said, and Jason rolled his eyes. "I'm going to burn that Italian bitch alive," he said, and started to get up as I felt everything go black.

Little did I know, was that the fight wasn't over yet.