Chapter 9- Immortal(s)

Bruce pov-
Tim let out an unearthly howl of grief when his sister died again, and my heart wrenched at the sound.

Lila was laughing, and Jason had tears streaming down his face. "You... you MONSTER! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" He roared, lunging forward with a pissed Nino, Damian, and the rest of my kids.

But before they got far, the ground shook, making everyone stop.

A soft glow came from Marinette's body in Tim's arms, and the red glow got brighter and brighter until it was a blinding white.

Thunder boomed in the air so loud it rumbled in my chest, and lightning lit up the sky in a huge chain-like web, and her body started floating in the air and above the crowd, making all of us, even Lila, look up in shock and curiosity.

The black clouds created a funnel, and a brown beam shot down from the sky and hit Marinette completely through her chest and going into the ground, and Talia and Diana gasped next to me. "Impossible..." Talia said as an red beam joined the brown one, followed by orange, yellow, green, light blue, navy blue, dark purple, magenta, pink, white, gray, and a deep black, all of them going through Mari, and I watched as a strange symbol -miraculous box symbol yall- in red appeared around her body, and in the corner of my eye, I saw Ra's look completely shocked and awed at the sight of this, and Babs was recording this on her phone.

A wolf's howl ripped through the air, and I saw a ghost wolf come from Marinette, and the canine was on fire, and I'll admit that it looked pretty amazing.

-combine the two photos with y'all's imagination-Damian looked excited about the wolf, as did Jason and Cass, and the huge black wolf let out an earsplitting howl, and started growling at the enemy as another beam shot through the assassin, making...

Damian looked excited about the wolf, as did Jason and Cass, and the huge black wolf let out an earsplitting howl, and started growling at the enemy as another beam shot through the assassin, making her body jolt and her long hair floated around her as she was set on her feet on the ground. The thunder boomed louder, and red, black, white lightning was dancing on the girl and around, and the the wind was blowing insanely strong.

Jason pulled Damian and Tim into him, and Dick did the same with Steph and Cass as Tim held on to Babs. All the lighter people were being held by the heavier people, and I was holding onto all of my kids. Damian, Tim, and Cass shifted to hug my legs and sides, Damian grabbed Duke as he was about to be blown away and joined the group hug, and Dick, Babs, and Steph joined as well, and Jason ran after his crew as they were struggling and starting to get blown away.