Chapter 4- I dont know anymore

Tim pov-
It was going to be a fat ass lie if I said that I was back at Wayne manor, living the same life that I had from over a week ago, acting as if nothing had ever happened.

I was avoiding the Wayne family, and I was staying away from them on purpose.

I had slept in the safe house none of the Wayne's knew I owned for the past week, catching up on years of lost slumber, and now I was in my kitchen making breakfast and listening to music, full of energy and adrenaline from my very long workout that I had just finished.

I woke up at 3am, went into the gym in the apartment complex I lived in, and now it was 7:50am. I had been able to do the workouts that would have given me away in the Batcave if I'd have done them there after being adopted by Bruce, and I was forced to do the weak ones that somehow always tired the Batfamily out.

The worst part of it was is that I had to act like I was tired as well. I hated it, and I'd be 3x as rich as I was if they knew the insults and curse words and murder plans I would mentally throw and picture for them.

However, I would always sneak out to come to this gym to keep myself in shape, and I was in better shape now than I was back then.

I was proud of myself.

Anyway, I was a bit sore because I had gone overboard with my self training and work out, forcing myself to go past my limits, and I was shaking as I made a cup of coffee and made French Toast. I almost dropped the bowl a few times as I washed the dish, since I cleaned as I went, and I set it on the dry towel on the counter by the sink, swearing as I dropped a glass cup.

"Language, Little Bird. Don't want Alfred on you about cussing like he is for me, do you?" A smug voice asked.

On instant alarm and defense, I snapped up so fast that my back popped out of place in a few places, and my hand shook as I pointed a gun at Red Hood, who was leaning against the wall by an open window. I gasped from the pain and dropped the gun on the counter, and Jay took his helmet off, revealing a worried face. I ignored him as I gripped the counter and popped my back back into place, then popped my neck, shoulders, wrists, knuckles, fingers, hips, knees, and ankles.

When I looked up at my older brother, I almost laughed at the horrified look on his face. "What?" I asked, getting a broom and cleaning up the glass on the floor, then  putting it back in the hall closet and returning to the kitchen, Jason watching me the entire time. I heard his stomach growl, so I pushed my plate of breakfast towards him and gestured for him to sit. "Eat. Don't worry, it's not poisoned." I emotionlessly said, then went to the pantry, only to find the once empty room filled with food. My eyes widened in surprise, since it had been empty when I came here to sleep, then narrowed in suspicion at who could have been here.

Must have been Jason if he found me today. Why did he do that for me though? I wondered, coming back to the kitchen with a Pop Tart. "Thank you." I said to my older brother, watching him through my peripherals. He looked up. "Huh? For what?" He asked, faking confusion. I put the pop tart in the toaster and threw the wrapper away. "For filling the pantry. I was going to go to the store after I had woken up from my nap. You did not need to do that for me, but I am thankful that you did. That is why I said 'Thank you'." I calmly said, looking him in the eye.

Jason took his mask off and smirked. "No problem. A big brother has to look out for his family, no matter if they like it or not." he said, getting up and washing his plate, then putting it away. My eyes narrowed as I watched him put it away like he knew where the plates were.

"How long have you been coming here? Because my instincts tell me that you did not just happen to find me this morning, despite my attempts to stay away from you Wayne's." I asked, voicing my thoughts.