~Never have I ever~

Will sighed looking at the clock on the
wall. Summer break was just five minutes away. Five minutes till he got to go to Mike's place and sleepover for the rest of the week. Boy was Will exited..

Will was spaced out most of the class fantasizing about what summer would be like. Hanging out with Mike and the rest of the party every second with no worries about school whatsoever. He was lost in thought with a smile plastered on his face. That was until...

"Mr.Byers please stay after class."

Oh.
Will's smile faded as the bell rang, he watched everyone hurrying out the door as he stayed behind and walked to the teacher's desk.

"Yes Mrs.Green?" Will asked.

"You've not payed attention all class. Therefore you have after school detention."

WHAT?!
Will was freaking out..he had never ever gotten detention. What would his mom think? What would Jonathan think? Would he have to cancel the rest of the week with Mike?! What would hap- "Mr.Byers! You're doing it yet again! Stop spacing out and make your way to the gym where Mr.Garcia will be waiting." Will snapped out of it and nodded before slowly walking out of class to the gym.

Once the hazel eyed boy got to the gym he looked around and saw a bunch of other kids but his eyes stopped when he saw Mike. Mike?! What was Mike doing in detention?!

Will walked up to Mike and tapped his shoulder, "Uhh what are you doing here Mike?"
"What are YOU doing here Byers?"
Both stayed quiet.
"Anyways." Will said while looking the other way. Before Mike could say something the coach spoke, "Alright listen up everybody you're either gonna run four laps around the track, a mile, or pick up trash around the school."

Will and Mike chose trash duty and were handed plastic gloves and trash bags before the two groups separated.

Will started picking up trash before Mike grabbed his hand and started pulling him somewhere else. "Hey where are we going!?"

"To the janitors closet."
"What?! Why?!"

"To sneak away from trash duty duh! We'll just hide out in there till the three hours of detention are done." Mike said while pulling Will through the hallways till they got to the closet.

"Why here of all places Michael?! It's gonna be so cramped and we're gonna be squished can't we just go to a classroom-"
"Michael?! Well okay then WiLlIaM"
Mike pulls Will into the janitors closet before closing the door behind and locking it.

"Now what?" Will asked letting his back slide against the wall as he sat down on the floor.

"Now we play a game."
"Sure what do we do?"
"Let's play never have I ever"
"Alright"
"We'll start of simple, mkay Will?" Mike waited for the shorter boy to nod before starting.
"Never have I ever ditched class."
"I haven't" Will says
"I have" Mike adds before signaling for Will to ask his question.

"Never have I ever fell so hard for someone in my life that I dreamt of them every night, missed them when they're not around, sleep with their forgotten sweater over my pillow, constantly fantasize about them when that person happens to be my best friend." Will says in a calm but hushed voice while looking down at his lap.
He was too scared to look up at Mike.

"I have." Mike added.

Will's eyes widened as Mike made eye contact with him. Mike smiled and reached his hand across to grab Will's hand, giving a squeeze as a way of reassurance.

Will smiled a happy smile.

"Just to be clear I'm the best friend right?.." Mike asked snapping Will out of his feels.

"Nope. I'm actually straight. I have a crush on a girl. Sucks to suck Wheeler. Imagine being gay. "

Mike shot Will a glare. "Shut up Wheeler."

"W-what?" Will asked.
"You heard me. Didn't you Will Wheeler?."
"Woah slow down there I'm not ready for marriage yet! Plus not like it's legal anyways..."

"So what if it's not? Guess I'll just have to break the law." Mike smirks making Will blush.

For the rest of the three hours the two just sat there talking about random things, Mike constantly flirting with Will and Will getting flushed.

a/n: it's my first byler oneshot so sorry if it's like...too quick
but then again it is a oneshot sooooo