~Double Date~

a/n: part two for pretzel shop !!
<3
————————-
"I'll be over to your place in like five minutes kay?"
"Yeah sounds good Will!"
"Kay bye"
Will hung up the phone and put on his coat before heading out the door making his way to Max's place.

The double date was today and he was nervous nonetheless. It was 7:00pm and the date started at 7:30. Will was a mess if he was being honest, he hasn't gotten sleep that night due to the day prior with Mike at the pretzel shop. He was on three hours of sleep and energy drinks.

A few more energy drinks more and he would be hyper but he didn't wanna scare his date away..

Will knocked to the red door in front of him and was answered by Max who dragged him inside.
"Finally! Okay so I have to shower in like fifteen minutes or less because I'm running late so feel free to watch tv and oh! Help yourself to some snacks."
Max ran to the bathroom with clothes in hand and shut the door while Will stood there still trying to process what his best friend had just said. All he heard was snacks and tv.

Will walked into Max's room and let himself fall into his friend's comfortable bed. Within seconds the hazel eyed boy has drifted to sleep.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Will had a fuzzy feeling in his chest as he woke up from his nap. Someone's finger had tapped his small button nose and his eyes snapped open. He was met with none other than Mike Wheeler.

"Oh good you're awake! So this is your blind date his name is M-" Max was interrupted by Will.
"Mike?!"
"So we meet again Byers"
"What are you doing here?!"
"I'm your date didn't you hear from Max?"
"Wow maybe this double date thing won't be so bad after all.."

"Hold up you two know each other?!" They all turn to El who stood next to Max extremely confused.

"Yeah Will is basically my boyfriend."

"WHAT?!" All three turned their heads to Mike in shock, Will was even blushing.
There is no way he just said that..Will thought.
"How long have you guys been dating?!" Max was too stunned to speak and let her girlfriend ask all the questions.
"Nine months."
"MICHAEL WHEELER WHAT THE FUCK. Don't listen to him Max we're not dating yet!"
"Yet..?" Mike smirked at Will. Man was Mike a different person around everyone else..

"Alright well let's go on the double date now shall me?" El smiled and nodded to Max.
"No. We can't now..just look at Will! He's so sleepy we should all just stay here and nap. Nap time rn everyone because my boyfriend is sleepy."
Will rolled his eyes and just let himself fall back onto the pillows before closing his eyes. Boyfriend? Was Mike really already calling him his boyfriend? Gosh.. Will thought.

Mike soon fell next to Will on the bed and snuggled into him.

"Enough! Both of you get your asses up we're going to the evening parade at the park let's go! It's already 7:40! Twenty minutes is NOT enough time to find seats." Max grabbed her purse and signaled that everyone follow her to the door.

The group of four arrived to the park and took about ten minutes just walking around looking for somewhere to sit. Once they found an empty spot on the side walk Mike and Will sat next to each other while Max and El sat together in front of the two boys.

Soon the fireworks started and floats started making their way through the parade as well as men in stilts juggling and acrobats doing all sort of cool tricks. Will was amazed with the parade, no matter how many times he watched the parade he was amazed every single time.

Mike turned to Will and saw as the smaller boy watched the show in amazement. Will is so beautiful.

Mike wrapped an arm around Will's shoulders and leaned his head on Wills. Will glanced at Mike only to find the taller boy already looking at him.

Will leaned in and have Mike a small peck on the lips. Mike would've fainted had it lasted any longer. Mike was such a simp without even realizing it..

Will only gave the taller boy a smile before leaning in again this time for a longer kiss. Mike hugged Will so tight that Will swore the other had broke a few ribs.

"I love you Mike"

"I love you more Will"
Both boys smiled and lent their attention back to the show as they stayed close to one another for warmth.
The rest of the night they couldn't keep their hands off each other and Max was not having it. El on the other hand couldn't be any happier.
Tho Will knew his best friend was secretly rooting for them and very happy indeed.