~I love you~

"Mikeeeee" Will shouted from his bed. Will was laying in his bed reading a new book his mom had gotten for him from a garage sale. Though it was second hand, like most of his things, he was still grateful.

"What's up?" Mike shouted back from the kitchen.
"Bring me a popsicle, yeah?"
"Course"

Soon Mike arrived in the room with two popsicles in hand.
"Here babe" Mike extended his hand forward to give Will the popsicle waiting for the shorter boy to grab it.

Will sat up quickly, absolutely flabbergasted. "B-babe?!"

"Not into it? What about Baby? Honeybun? Sugar poo? Sweetheart? Baby boy? Sugar? Darling?"

"Babe is fine.." Will said looking down at his lap with flushed cheeks from all the nicknames.
Mike smiled at the other boy and finally gave him his popsicle.

Both boys sat at the edge of Will's bed eating their popsicles in comfortable silence.

"I love you Will"
There was silence in the room. None of the boys had ever dared to say the L word before...so Mike saying it now was a pretty big deal.
Will's cheeks turned a bright glowing red in contrast to his pale face. It wasn't long before the shorter boy's whole face was red and Mike could've mistaken him for a tomato, a cute tomato though.

Mike wasn't worried because he knew Will felt the same way but just needed a few minutes to process it and let the information digest.

Mike looked away from Will and smirked as he continued eating his ice cream in the silence of the room.

About five or so minutes later Will gasped which made his taller boyfriend smile.
"Do you really mean it?"
"Course I mean it Will, why wouldn't I? I love you so so much. And I won't hold myself back from saying it."

"I love you too Mike"

Will laid his head on Mike's shoulder and closed his eyes while smiling. Mike grinned, leaning down to kiss his precious boyfriend's forehead.
When he saw the smile on Will's face grow larger he just had to continue planting kisses all over the boy's face.

a/n: SORRY IK ITS SHORT AND PROBABLY SUCKS ASS BUT HOPE YOU STILL ENJOYED?!!