~Comfort~

a/n: This one's short sorry! fluffy tho :)
———————————

Mike lays in bed stroking Will's soft brown hair as the smaller boy laid on his chest.
Will had a panic attack and called Mike on the walkie talkie because he didn't know what else to do. When mike came over he didn't question his crying boyfriend instead he just let him relax and lay down with him knowing they'd talk about it the next day when Will was ready.
Drawing circles on his back and playing with his awfully soft brown hair.

Mike knew what to do to calm down Will, he always did. When Will stopped shaking Mike realized he had fallen asleep in his arms per usual. He wouldn't dare turn off the light in case Will woke up scared and he decided to stay awake a little longer just to be sure his boyfriend was asleep.

After a few short minutes Mike decided to speak even if the sleeping boy in his arms couldn't hear him.

"I love you so much Will. Like so so so much. I don't know what happened but I know we'll talk about it soon. I'll wait as long as your comfortable. In fact you don't even have to tell me what happened if you don't wanna and I respect that. I just want to thank you for trusting me enough to call me when you don't want to be by yourself. I know you don't think you deserve all this love but Will if only you knew how wrong you are. You deserve all the love in the world, you've been through so much...
I don't really know what else to say but again Will I love you so so much."

Mike kissed his boyfriend's forehead very gently before laying back down.