~Pretzel Shop~

a/n: AHHH LOOK AT THE PHOTO THEY ARE SO FUCKINH CUTE IM DYINGDHEHDHS
here in case you wanna like ss 😇🙏

a/n: AHHH LOOK AT THE PHOTO THEY ARE SO FUCKINH CUTE IM DYINGDHEHDHShere in case you wanna like ss 😇🙏

——————————————
"Unbelievable. I leave you alone for one second to use the restroom and come back to find out I have a date with some guy I've never met?! You know how I feel about blind dates Max..."
Will sighs in stress, rubbing his temples waiting for Max's response.

The two were walking down the street at night in the busy city, both dressed in long winter coats equipped for the heavy snow that year. Over the years these two got very close since they were all they had in high school. Now they were both 19 and lived in their own apartments, Will was walking Max home.

"Will I know I know and if I'm being honest I don't like the guy..but I think you'd like him. Plus me and El will be there on the date as well so it won't be that bad."

"Ugh.. Okay and you're sure he's gay?!"

"Yes. 100%."
"Well this is your stop so goodnight see you tomorrow I guess.."
"Goodnight Will luv ya."
"Love you too sleep well. AND DON'T GO TO SLEEP AT 2 IN THE FUCKING MORNING." Will cracked a smile hearing Max laugh while walking through the entrance doors.

Anyone who didn't know the two would most likely mistake them for a couple. Though Max is a lesbian and Will is gay. It's happened before but not something the two get bothered by. In fact sometimes they use it to their advantage even, couple discounts at stores, free food, and cheaper movie tickets. Will would be lying if he said he hadn't proposed to Max with a plastic ring in front of a crowd for free food..twice.

Will stopped by at at the pretzel shop before going to his apartment. He went to that pretzel shop every night tho not because he liked pretzels that much. He just wanted to see his favorite worker, Michael Wheeler.

Mike made Will get butterflies. Every word he spoke to Will made the Byers boy explode into happiness.

Will made his way to the front counter to be greeted with a smiling Mike who waved.
"Hey Mike."
"Hey Will! You're looking pretty as ever.. something about your pale skin in the snowy weather with your red cheeks just looks so lovely.."
What a flirt..Will thought to himself as his cheeks got redder by the second. No one had ever complimented him as much as Mike did.

"You're chatty today aren't you...and yes I suppose my cheeks do seem to be red with this freezing weather."
"You sure they aren't just red because of my words? If you are truly telling the truth however I will gladly hand you coat."
Was this boy blind?! Will clearly had a winter coat already..

"I ha-"
"I know you have a coat on already. But you get cold easily and it's freezing wouldn't want my regular getting sick now would we? How would I be able to see your charming face is you are sick?!"
"I'll take my pretzel and go now thanks Wheeler."
Will felt a bit rude but he couldn't take anymore of these compliments or else he's spill out all his thoughts and accidentally confess.

"Hey..Will?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm uh sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable with all the uh flirting of whatever.. pardon me if I was looking at the situation wrong and you actually secretly hate me or something. I just uh.. I don't know.. you're just so pretty and sweet and adorable and you make the cutest face when I say any of this.. you turn all red and avert your gaze."

Oh. My. God.

Michael Wheeler was the sweetest human being ever, Will was convinced.

"Oh um.."
"Here's your pretzel" Mike handed the boy his cinnamon pretzel, "And I'll see you around yeah?"
"Mike let me finish. I don't mind your compliments I actually love them.. you're the sweetest human ever and I have a huge fat crush on you but I didn't know how to tell you.."

"Really?! So Will, would you go ou-"

"Hurry on then! You've got your pretzel then boy now leave. You're holding up the line!" Mike and Will turned to the old lady behind and Will quickly apologized before rushing out the small shop and waving Mike goodbye through the window.

Will isn't sure if he could ever go back to the shop now that that's happened.. was Mike about to ask him out?! No it can't be.. can it?
Oh well..what does it matter now he's already left and Mike has probably changed his mind..

Will had just decided to go to the blind date tomorrow for Max's sake and see how things go and if they work out great and if not maybe Mike is still willing to give him a chance..

a/n: part two in the making !