Michael

(Florence's POV)

"So, how have you been? We haven't seen you in forever!" Rachel exclaimed.
"Lonely and depressed. I developed anger issues." I replied.
We continued talking for hours, catching up on everything.
"I love you, Rachel." I said after a while.

"Who the heck is Rachel?" I heard someone say. A man in a security guard outfit walked up to us, stepping onto the show stage.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"My name's Mike, the support guard. Heard you're the new night guard... Florence, right?" He said in a heavy British accent.
"Yeah." I replied. "That's me."
"And you still haven't answered my question." He said. I sighed.

"Guess I have some explaining to do.." I mumbled. "These animatronics, they're my childhood friends. They had different names from what they have now. Then, they were murdered. I.." I gripped my shoulder. "I had to watch as they were stabbed."
"You were there when the missing kids incident happened?" Mike asked me.
"Yeah.. my sister Rachel became Bonnie, Lesley became Valorie, Carson became Freddy, and Vincent became Rosco." I explained, trying to hold back my tears. "I've been trying to avenge them ever since."
Rachel hugged me from behind, helping me calm down.
"Don't worry, bro. We're here now." Vincent assured me.
"Should we tell the boss?" Mike questioned.
"You can if you want. I don't think I can though. Just don't tell anyone but him."

"LESLEY! For the last time, GET OUT OF THE TRASH!" Carson shouted from the other room.
"One second." I told everyone.
In the second party room, Lesley was eating out of the bin again.
Lesley made a garbled radio noise in response. I sighed, she must've damaged her voice box a lot.
"Carson, do you know where the parts and services room is?" I asked.
"Go towards the main dining area, take a left, should be at the end of the hall." He replied.
"'K, I'll go get Lesley a new voice box."

It's a good thing I'm great at hardware, but I'm terrible at software. Rachel was the opposite; she coded several video games, but couldn't fix the computer when it broke.
I looked through several crates to find the animatronic voice boxes, but they were nowhere to be seen.

"Whatcha lookin' for?" Mike asked from the doorway. I jumped a little bit, my tail puffing up.
"Oh, Les-.. I mean Valorie broke her voice box. I'm trying to find a new one." I replied.
He walked over to a box on a shelf and reached inside, pulling one out. "Here, I'll fix her voice up." He said.
"Thank you." I replied.
"you should probably head home, your shift is over. don't burn yourself out." He mentioned.
I smiled. "Thanks. Take care of Rachel while I'm gone."

"And Florence?" He uttered. "I want to help get you revenge."