The pizzaplex

(Florence's POV)

I didn't believe it... Mike liked me back?! I didn't get a chance to reply before Mr. Carmine came out of his office.
"Everyone, I just received news.." he said. "Fazbear entertainment is shutting down this location."
"What?!" All the animatronics exclaimed at the same time.
"But don't worry! They made a much larger location called the Mega pizzaplex. They said they'll use your endoskeletons on the new animatronics, so your souls will survive."
He looked at me and Mike. "They also mentioned that they'll need some security guards."

That got me really excited, my tail was bound to knock something over.
"When do we get to start?" I asked excitedly, my tail knocking over a cup. "Oops.."

(*3 week Timeskip*)

Over the course of three weeks, Mike introduced me to the third security guard, Vanessa. My friends got new casings, and I got a tour of the pizzaplex! It was HUGE! There were also two brand new animatronics that I met, Montgomery Gator and Roxanne wolf, who managed a golf course and a go-kart raceway respectively.

But the best part was hanging out and coding with the new and improved Rachel. She programmed several new songs that Micheal wrote for herself and her friends. My personal favorite was "Circus of the Dead". It was reserved for very rare occasions, because Mike and I felt like it was special.

"I can't wait for tomorrow!" I exclaimed over the phone.
"I know right?! It's the grand opening! The anniversary for... the day... my dad's friend founded.. Fazbear entertainment..." Mike trailed off, seemingly sad.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just had a small flashback to the bite, if you know what I mean." He replied.
"What does that have to do with the anniversary?" I questioned.
"Well, the guy who founded the first Freddy's restaurant, my dad's friend Henry, also programmed Fredbear, the one that bit me. And it was the same restaurant I went to." He explained.
"That makes sense." I replied.
"Anyway, I'm gonna head to bed. It's been a long day." Mike told me.
"Ok."

(*2 week timeskip*)

It was my shift on guard duty, and I did my routine like usual. Saying hi to the animatronics, partroling one side of the pizzaplex while Vanessa patrols the other. Only this time I heard clanking in the vents, then a large clang as a vent grate opened a few rooms over. I went to investigate, and I found a small child, around 10 years old, laying and panting on the floor.
"Are you okay?" I asked. He let out an alarmed shriek before scurrying away.
"H-Hey!" I exclaimed as I chased after him. He proved to be very fast, quickly dashing around a corner. I lost him... until I heard a loud scream. I rushed to the source; Carson trying to calm down the kid. I cautiously approached the child, trying not to scare him any further. He backed up into me, quickly turning around in a fearful manner.

"It's okay, little guy! We're not trying to hurt you!" Carson exclaimed. The child calmed down at that. Only then did I really get to observe the kid. He had small goat horns, and a bandaid on his cheek. His shirt was blue with a teal stripe.
"Who are you?" I asked in the most gentle tone I could.
"I-I'm.. Gregory.." he stuttered.
"Why are you here so late? Where are your parents?" I questioned. He looked at me with a sorrowful look in his eyes.
"I don't have any parents..." that confused me.
"Then how did you-"
"I snuck in through the vents." he seemed guilty. I thought about my options. Should I call the cops on a 10 year old? Or should I take him to the adoption center? What should I do?
"Um, I don't know what to do in this situation, so uh, do you want to walk around with me until 6 am?" I inquired with a nervous smile.
"Sure..."

Gregory and I started patrolling together, passing by many of the animatronics. He seemed fascinated by the stories I told him of Rachel and I. However, he started to look scared when we passed the superstar daycare. The lights went out without warning, to which he shrieked and clung onto me.
"It's okay, Gregory. It's normal-" I was interrupted by Moondrop dropping right in front of me, his red eyes piercing right into my soul. Moondrop was the only animatronic I found scary, I've even had nightmares about him before.
"Naughty boy... it's past your bedtime!" he said in his rough, creepy voice.
"Leave him alone, Moon!" I shouted, ignoring the fear that rattled my bones.
"Why should I~?" he replied.

"Moon, I get that there's a bug in your code, but it's not an excuse to hurt an innocent child!" I yelled. Moon looked annoyed at my bold statement.
"Nighty night~!" he shouted.

He started to run towards us in his freaky walk cycle.
"Run!" I yelled to Gregory. We raced as fast as we could to the nearest recharge station.
"Get in!" I directed, ignoring my own safety.
"What about you?" Gregory asked.
"Don't worry about me! I'll figure something out!"
Moon's creepy laugh was right behind me, and I turned around as fast as I could. I braced for his attack...

But it never came.
I opened my eyes to realize that the lights had turned back on, transforming Moondrop back into his kind alter ego, Sundrop.
"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!" Sun exclaimed.
"It's fine, Sun, it wasn't your fault!" I replied with relief. Gregory cautiously stepped out of the recharge station, probably traumatized.

"What is going on over here?" I heard Vanessa ask. Sun started exclaiming everything that happened in a panicked voice.
"I ALMOST HURT A KID AND THE NIGHTGUARD!!"
"What kid?" she asked. I nervously stepped out of the way, revealing Gregory to Vanessa.
"Oh boy, how are we going to explain this to Mr. Carmine?" I asked.
Everyone just shrugged.