Rage

A/N I messed around with the timeline, please don't kill me. This was based off the theory that Mike was the bite victim.

(Mike's POV)

The bite of 83. I remember that day all too well, because, well, I was the victim. I survived, obviously, but it hurt a lot. However, the bite itself wasn't the worst part.
"Mike?" Florence asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You look scared. Are you alright?"
"The bite of 83... that was me."
"Huh?" Carson said.

"I was the victim." I explained. "My older brother nearly killed me. He and his friends teased me for a long time. Then they lifted me up to eye level with Fredbear, then... it bit down on my head. Next thing I remember was a nightmare. I had to fight against nightmarish versions of the original crew, Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy and Chica, with nothing but a flashlight." I was crying at this point. "Near the end of the dream, there was a version of Fredbear that still haunts me to this day.."

"Did anything else happen?" Florence asked.
"The worst part wasn't the dream or the bite. It was my dad's reaction. He-" I sobbed. "He didn't care one bit." I started breaking down, ranting about how much my dad hates me.

"Just cuz I'm a hybrid doesn't mean I'm any less than him!"
"Mi-"
"Why didn't my mother help until the bite?! I WAS 10 WHEN SHE FINALLY HELPED!"
"Mik-"
"IF ONLY HE WASN'T MY DAD!"
"Michael!" Florence exclaimed, rushing into a hug. He wrapped his tail around me, calming me down.
I stopped sobbing when I noticed a blueish essence hovering around me.
"I think your siren magic is coming out." He instantly slapped a hand on his mouth when he revealed my secret.
"It's fine Florence. Pretty sure everyone knows I'm a siren now." I responded, waving around the magical mist.

I realized that the two female animatronics were staring at me in a weird way, in a seduced posture.
"Uh, Florence? I think something's up with Rachel and Lesley." I mentioned.
"Umm, I think that has something to do with you being a siren. Like how mermaid magic attracts those of the opposite gender?" He replied.
"Oh, okay." I responded.

I started staring at Florence's tail for some reason. It was waving side to side, signaling calmness. It looked so big and fluffy, like I could just bury my face in it.
"Heh, I've always wanted a tail."
"Trust me, you don't." He replied. That got me confused.
"Why not?"
"It just.. gets in the way sometimes." He said. "Like, it makes it so I can't wear any one piece clothes, it's hard to go to the bathroom without it getting dirty, it knocks things over when I get too excited, it gets stuck in the elevator doors, heck, I can't even sit down normally! But y'know, I've always wanted fins!"
"Why?" I asked.
"I'm not a good swimmer, so they'd make it much easier!"

"You're actually really cool, Florence." I said.
"Aww, Same about you! You're awesome, and you're really handsome!" He let out an alarmed squeak when he finished that last bit. He buried his face in his hands, blushing redder than a tomato. His ears folded down in embarrassment and his tail curled around him.

"Florence." I said, gaining his attention. "Even though we met like two days ago, I feel something for you. We're so alike yet so different. I love the way you act like you're in a cartoon, I love your brown eyes, I just like your personality in general. I think... I think I like you."

(LIKE I SAID DON'T KILL ME)