BIG OL TIME SKIP TO THE EPILOGUE

Basically I got bored and have an idea for the sequel, but you need the epilogue to understand it. Takes place in FNAF sister location

((Florence’s pov))

The elevator ride to the rental place was long. Mike and I struck up a conversation, talking about who we thought the animatronics were going to be. This was a brand new set, ones rented out for birthday parties and the like. I wasn’t sure if their AI was going to be as good as Rachel and my other friends who were trapped inside animatronics. Judging by the posters there was a Monkey and a cat with a frog puppet in the mix.

It took forever for the elevator to finally ding. Instead of a door, there was a vent.
“Oh come on! We gotta crawl through a vent now?!” Mike exclaimed.
“You first I guess.” I said. He grumpily crawled into the vent. I followed right after.

On the other side was the circus control center, according to the map on the wall. Mike lit up the room to our right, where there was a dog animatronic dancing. The one on the left had a sheep.

I noticed through the glass a shadow consisting of three circles slinking towards the vent next to Mike. At first I didn’t think of it, but that was a horrible mistake.

A yellow hand grabbed Mike by the foot, dragging him into the vent. I tried to grab him, but ultimately started chasing through the ventilation shaft until I reached the other side. I followed the sound of Mike’s screaming, until I ran into a door. I saw Mike, held by the neck by a face I knew too well.
Mousetrap.

I banged on the window in the door. Mike struggled to free himself, looking at a machine on the other side of the room. The scooper.
I cried his name, hitting the door over and over, but it wouldn’t budge.

The scooper started to shake, and I could only watch in horror as it hit Mike. His skeleton ripped out of his back, his blood spilling all over the wall. For a split second, I was 13 again, watching in horror as my friends were murdered, their blood on the floor and their bodies in mascot suits.

I slid down onto my knees, my fists still on the door. It was heartbreaking, seeing so many people die. My sister, my friends, and now Mike…

At first I thought it was my imagination, but a blue light swirled around me. Teal, like the siren magic he used to use. It seemed to disappear into my chest, then I heard a voice.
“Avenge me. Avenge them. Save us all.”

My brown eyes changed color to a blinding, glowing teal. My claws extended, power surging through my veins. My life flashed before my eyes as I broke the door off its hinges. I tackled Mousetrap, scratching his face. I thrust my arm through his chest before ripping it open.
These screams were not like Mike’s. They sounded satisfying, the sounds of a serial killer drowning in his own blood.
I ripped out his liver, then his intestines, then his heart, shredding his body to pieces. I didn’t stop until every muscle in his body was severed from his skeleton.

I panted as the adrenaline rush died down, before looking in horror at what I’d done. My hands and arms covered in blood, my body trembling, my stomach twisted at the sight of a dismembered body in front of me.

How could I possibly tell people what I’d done?
I didn’t.

I ran into the depths of the rental service, and stayed there for what must have been months. The animatronics avoided me, knowing I could rip up metal and flesh like paper. I cried nearly every night.
I watched as people found Mike and Mousetrap’s bodies, the look on their faces was almost funny. I was definitely going insane.
I was insanely lonely.

At least until the new guy came down the elevator.