Chapter 17: Stupid Feelings.

Evelyn
I awoke the next morning to Natalia kissing my neck and I groaned at her to stop; which of course she ignored and continued.

"I'm tired." I mumbled to her, she quickly grabbed my hips and pulled my body on top of hers. My eyes shot open to see Natalia Cohen's smirking face. How could she look so pretty right now? She didn't look any different to how she would look of a day and I envied her.

"You promised me last night." She growled in annoyance before her lips attached to mine. I fell into the kiss and clenched my legs around her waist as if to steady myself. Her hands fell into my messy bed hair and she gripped it before pulling me towards her.

I pulled away, my chest moving rapidly up and down as it fought for breath. "Yes I did," I giggled, noticing how riled up Natalia was. "I didn't plan on falling asleep down there last night. Who carried me to bed?" I wondered, not remembering when exactly I fell asleep.

"Me." She muttered, leaving soft kisses across my collarbone.

I could tell she didn't really want to continue talking, she was more focused on her desire for me. I giggled as she kissed a soft spot on my neck and she seemed to grin against my skin before softly sucking and licking at it.

I whimpered against her, begging for more to which she refused me. "I am never the person left wanting more Evelyn, that should be you. I get what I want, and last night you didn't give me that." She said, her eyes showing no emotion and her voice was cold.

"You can't be serious with this 'I get what I want'-"

"I am deadly serious." I hated that look she gave me. It wasn't fun and playful Natalia, it was I will ruin you with a snap of my fingers Natalia. It was as if all of her walls just shot back up right in front of my face.

"Can't you loose control for once in your life?" I wondered, this seemed to surprise her because she moved away from me. Her eyebrow rose, "No" she responded with full authority.

I shook my head at her and began to step up, "Being uptight all the time is boring." Before she had time to respond I had left the room with a small grin on my face and headed towards River's room. I was kind of glad that I had finally got to have the last say for once and I knew she didn't like what I had said from the frown on her face. I quickly halted at River's door. I hadn't properly spoke to her and I had felt terrible that I was too busy for her, she was never too busy for me.

I knocked on the door to which she responded with "go away Olivia, I don't want your shit coffee."

"It's me." I replied.

"Who's me?" I could tell she was grinning on the other side.

"Your best friend." I walked in without hesitation and she smiled at me from her bed. I rushed towards the bed and jumped in with her, giggling while pulling the sheets over me.

"Have you ever heard of privacy?" She wondered, her arms wrapping around my waist to pull me towards her.

"Nope. I missed you." I mumbled against her.

"I've been with you the whole time, keeping a hawks eye on the bitch your sleeping with." I rolled my eyes at the anger in her tone towards Natalia.

"I know but we haven't been as close as we usually have been, I'm sorry." She gave me a kiss on the head, something she usually done when she was comforting me.

"It's fine Ev, you've had a lot on your plate. I can see the tiredness slowly drifting away from you over the past few days, have you been doing better?" I smiled inwardly at how she would of been watching me constantly over the last few days to make sure I was okay.