Chapter 7: Who'd Of Thought.

Evelyn

"Evelyn, honey. Here's some coffee." I opened my eyes to see Natalia in front of me and holding out a cup of Starbucks towards my face. I lifted up and thanked her before sipping the coffee.

"It's getting late, I think we should head to a hotel, don't you?" My eyes wondered around the room where Parker was asleep and had a blanket wrapped around him on the small chair beside mom. Mackenzie was beside me, she never leaves my side when I'm in town and I hadn't been in so many months that she told me she never wanted me to go back.
Natalia had given us space, I don't know where she had gone for the couple hours.

"But my mom-"

"The hospital will ring if there's any changes or she wakes up Evelyn, I promise you. We will come in the morning." I hesitatingly nodded, I didn't want to leave my mom. She looked so vulnerable with tubes heading in and out of her body, it made me want to hold her and apologise for leaving, apologise for not visiting her because I knew dad would be there, and apologise for telling her it was better for me to start my life without them.

"Okay. Mackenzie, Parker." They slowly opened their eyes.

"You need sleep. We're going to head to a hotel for the night and come back and see mom tomorrow. Say goodnight to her." I think they were only half awake at that time but the leaned over and kissed mom's head.

"Goodnight mom. Hopefully you'll wake up tomorrow." Mackenzie whispered before moving towards me. Followed my Parker.

"I'll be here tomorrow." I whispered to my her before kissing her head.

Natalia smiled, "a car is outside. We're heading to my hotel." I rolled my eyes.

"Your hotel?" Mackenzie seemed to notice just how rich Natalia was when her eyes zoomed in on her diamond necklace and bracelet.

"Yes, do you not want to go?" She shook her head.

"No, I'm just surprised my sister has another rich 'friend'." She smirked as she said friend before walking away. Natalia turned to me.

"You should of called me your sugar mommy." I blushed and gently hit her arm.

"Shut up." She chuckled at the redness of my cheeks before leaning towards me, "come on." She kissed my cheek before guiding us out of the double doors and into an SUV where two of her guards were.

Parker had fallen straight back asleep in the car whereas Mackenzie had stayed awake, admiring Natalia and I'm guessing her money.

Rivers name popped up on my scream and the ringtone blasted through. Oh God I forgot to ring her. "YOU BETTER TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE EVELYN BLOOM!" She ranted through the phone and I winced at how loud her voice was.

"I forgot to ring you Riv, I'm back at my home for now." She seemed confused.

"What? Why? What happened? Are you okay? Is your family okay?" Questions flew from her mouth and I smiled at how caring she sounded.

I had told her everything that had happened and how my mom was doing in the hospital. "Wait, how did you get there so quickly? Are you alone with your siblings? I'm coming, I'll be there in twenty-"

"NO! No you don't have you, we're all tired Riv and you must be too. Go to sleep and I'll ring you tomorrow. I will be staying here for a couple days, weeks maybe. Until my mom gets better and I know my dad is behind bars." She sighed.

"Fine, I'll be there tomorrow." Before I could reply the phone had gone dead and I gasped. She put the phone down on me! She had never done that.

Natalia turned to me, "Calm down." She rubbed my thigh comfortingly. I moved into her slowly, needing her to hold me and she did. I gasped when she pulled me from my seat and onto her lap once again.