A nightmare in a dream and in reality.

It was difficult to fall asleep. After what happened between me and Riba was difficult to fall asleep at least somehow. I can't even imagine what he can do with dad while I am not nearby. There was also the sensation that someone in my father's body can harm him both physically and emotionally. I hope that everything is really fine with him.

Dream took over me. I was exhausted and wanted to relax a bit ... but it seems that my vacation was not destined to last long.

I woke up not in the church. The room was with red walls and black and white tiles on the floor. Raising my head, I saw the door in front. Rising from the floor and going up to her, I tried to open it, but I failed to open it. It seems to be closed from the inside.

Turning around, I looked to the left and saw the girl. She was dressed in a red dress with black details and a yellow bow on her chest. Black gloves to the cubit and black shoes. The hair was brown -colored and tied in two tails on the head. The eyes are yellow and something crazy was read in them. I decided to approach her, because she was a single one here.

- Hello. Sorry, but don't tell me where I am?

She looked at me and it set me to startle. The smile was not very friendly more crazy. She made an innocent face from which it became even more uncomfortable for me.

- You asked the wrong person for this. Go ahead ask someone else.

- Thanks...

And with these words I continued. After a little more, I went to the right and saw her again. But how?! She stood in another place?! I decided to approach her.

- Hey, are we just -

- Talk? Yes.

She interrupted me. It seems she knew that it would be so. Something terrible and crazy is clearly behind this cute face.

- Go further you can find someone.

- Good. Thank you ... I think?

I went on. I will not be surprised if I meet her again. And I was right in front of the door, she stood.

- How much you can already?! Can you just say how to get out of here?!

- You are in vain spending my time. Go back.

I went back. I was angry and could not endure these games. How much more will I be here? Ahead I met her and someone is not far from her. It looks like I'm really not alone here and it's good. I heard a man cursing at her, it seems he was also not long here. The girl pushed him away from herself. I ran up and caught a man. Looking closely, I realized who it was. It was my father! But what is he doing here?

My father looked at me and was horrified. It seems he really did not expect to see me. I helped him get up and we looked at the girl together with a chainsaw? Where did she get her from?!

- Didn't your mother tell you not to talk with strangers?

- Who are you and what do you want from us?

- I have no name from a past life, but I like the name Helena. From you I need a key to one house. You, girl, do not have him, but your father has it and I will ask you to give it to me.

- No, I can not.

The smile on Helena's face became wider. It looks like we'll have to run here.

- How sad. It seems I will have to take it my own way!

Helena took the chainsaw hands and turned it on. My father and I began to leave, and Helena would approach. This girl is psycho!

- I'm a witch of illusions. I control this world. In other words, if you die here, you will die and reality.