Alone with Aurora or the whole truth about Misery.

After talking at night with Marchionne, my head was full of thoughts. I still feel sorry for what happened to Marchionne and his brother. Did they really deserve it? I had no answer to this question. I decided to distract from my thoughts and went to check what Marchionne was doing with Aurora.

They quietly spoke until Marchionne dressed. Where is he going? I came closer to them. Marchionne was dressed as always officially. The jacket was on it this time. Cleaver was in his hand and thrown on his shoulder. Noticing me Marchionne and Aurora turned to me.

- Ah, Mira. How did you sleep today? I hope I did not make you regret that you heard that night?

- No did not force. And not very sleeping. Although I could not fall asleep at all.

In confirmation of this, I accidentally yawned. I really wanted to sleep, but I could not even close my eyes. It was sad. Marchionne sighed and shook his head. Aurora just laughed at this covering her mouth with her hand. That was cute. It was a moment as if they were my family ...

- I think you should sleep until I come.

- Where are you going to go?

- I go to church for holy water to wake up Mario from Alice control. You are two sitting here. I do not want Riba to find you and kill you.

Aurora and I nodded. Marchionne wanted to leave, but I stopped him.

- Marchionne!

Marchionne turned to me with a question in his eyes. Sometimes he really reminds me of my father.

- Hm?

- Be careful there. I do not want Riba to find you and kill you. And hold out as soon as possible.

Marchionne smiled a little and nodded. He went out the door and became quiet in the house. Too quiet.

A little time has passed since the moment Marchionne went to the church for holy water. I am worried about him. Aurora sits in the room and quietly reads the book. It looks like she is worried about him more than herself. I think I've taken away from thoughts about Marchionne.

Aurora is so similar to mom. Consider her exact copy or twin sister. I am acting in actively wondering why they are so similar to us? I think it is worth asking Marchionne or Aurora about it. Maybe they know something. Speaking of Aurora, I am interested in how she died. After all, Marchionne did not say how she was killed. We must ask.

I went to the table where Aurora was sitting and sitting nearby. She looked up from the book and looked at me. Her gaze was so reminded of my mother. I miss her. I went into thought and did not notice how Aurora spoke to me.

- Are you worried about your father?

I jumped a little from this non -expiration. I did not expect that she would talk to me. As if not, I answered her question.