Hello again Alice and unexpected help.

On the advice of Aria, we went to the kitchen. She was at the stairs on the left side. Going there met even more blood on the floor. On the wall, the arrow showing the direction to the left was drawn. We went to see what is there. There was a safe. It's even strange to find him here. I will come up and consider it better. The safe was with the castle that twists the rings. We have no code.

- What are we going to do, Mira?

- I don't know. I have no code for the castle. We will have to squint around and look for tips.

- That is unnecessary.

Everyone turned to the voice. It was Marchionne. The clever was on his shoulder. It looks like he knows the code.

- Do you know the code, Marchionne?

- Not really. I know only part of the code, I thought you know.

- How did you know part of the code?

Marchionne rummaged in his pocket and pulled out a sheet. Holding it to me, I took a sheet and began to watch what was there. On the sheet it was written "ESS" and on the back there was a number 6. Then I dawned on me a little. I climbed into my bag and pulled out a sheet with "HOP". Turning the sheet there was a number 25 there. Maybe it was a code?

I turned to the safe and scrolled the rings on these numbers. Nothing happened. It seems like another number will not be enough.

- We need another number.

- The last number is 46.

I looked at Marchionne at the owner of the voice. It was my father's voice. He held a sheet in his hand.

- Why do you think so, Mario?

Dad approached us and gave us a sheet. On the sheet there was a "EL" nation "and on the back there was a number 46.

- It looks like we know the weight of the code, but how to put it right for us?

- These words are not just here. Most likely it is mocking one word and order of numbers.

- So in other words, we need to put the letters in the right order so that the word and order of numbers are obtained.

- That's right.

We nodded and set to work. We compared the layer in righteous order and we got a word. The word was hopeless. Why is this word? I irrevimbed more attention to this, I looked at the back of the numbers. The order was such "26, 46, 6". I went to the safe with this code and began to twist the lock with rings. There was a click of safe opened. There was a gold key in the safe. I took it and put it in my bag.

- So where do we go next?

Everyone looked at each other and shrugged. Looks like we'll have to go random. Well, this isn't the first time we've done this. We were just starting to leave the kitchen when I noticed that dad was acting a little strange. Like he's hiding something. I don't like it.

Leaving the room we went to the second floor and went into the right door. The room was not large with another room from the right side. I did not think that it would be the best idea to go there, but dad looked at that door as if he had seen something. I went to him and shocked a little by the shoulder.

- Dad? Are you okay?

He did not turn his head in my direction. Father continued to look at the door as if he was something ... called. Dad raised his hand and pointed to the door at which he looked.

- We need to go there ... I can't explain why, but I have the feeling that we need there.

I wanted to ask about this, but he had already begun to go to the door. I did not care and followed, like everyone else.

The room was not large and quite spacious. Father went to the bookcase and took out a book from there. I went to him and noticed a small outline of green eyes. Is Alice again?

- This book ... She called me ...

I looked at my father a little in confusion. How can a book call if it did not say a word at all? Unreasonable this significance, I began to watch what is written there.

"3/8

How wonderful would life be if we are always together? My poor Serina was taken away from me. Getting rid of Anna was the best decision I have ever taken. I should have never saved her. Everyone else is dead. I can't turn back now. I id everything for you my love."

- This is so .... loud.

Having read the written I heard a voice. It was a father. He held his head and trembled. I put the book in place and hugged dad. He gradually stopped trembling and it calmed down.

- Everything will be fine dad.

- Yes, it will ...

The voice sounded different. Oh no. I don't like it!

- ... but only for me!

I did not have time to go aside as I got a stab on the back. It was very painful from what I fell to the floor. I could not stand on my feet normally. It was too painful.

- Hehe. You are really as naive as your father!

I recognized this voice. Looking at the one who ate, I came horror. It was Alice! She controls my father's body again. Damn I got into her trick again. Well, it looks like this time they will not have time to cure me. It looks like this is the end.

As soon as I wanted to say goodbye to everyone as behind my father's head, a blow from which he falls and holds onto his head. It was Luciano with a book in his hand.

- Crap! It was a strong blow I recognize. But not strong enough to cut me out!

Alice ran to the door in my father's body and stopped. They began to look back at us.

- I will keep you alive. For now. Do not try to follow me!

And with these words they ran away. It was close. It's good that someone was not injured except me. Luciano looked at the door for some time and then came up to me. He raised me in his arms and went to the exit of the room.

- Lu..ci...a..no?

Luciano looked at me and breathed a sigh of relief. It seems he thought that I was on a hair from death. It was not surprising. I was lying without moving on the floor.

- Yes, Mira. It's me. Hold on soon you will get better.

I nodded and tried not to fall asleep along the road. These were quiet minutes.

But they are not going on for long.

As soon as we went to the door to the exit from the mansion, Luciano suddenly fell and dropped me. I wanted to check what happened, but they took me by the throat and pressed me to the wall. It was Riba! Oh no.

- You always get confused under my feet!

He directed the machete to my chest. Right to the place where the heart beat. Well, now this is definitely the end to me.

- Perhaps I will correct it! So that you no longer interfere with anyone!!

From the strength of compression on my throat, I began to lose consciousness. It was painful and became more difficult and difficult to breathe. I had no more strength to hold on.

Before I lost consciousness, I realized that I could breathe again, but weakly. It seems that Riba was hit on the head. I took a man dressed in blue-green clothes and brown with a gold sole toffee.

Then it seemed to me with lightning.

It's...

Uncle Luigi ...?