The story of the twin brothers and a bad omen.

I covered my mouth with my hand. Revenge on his brother for the fact that he is his burning at the stake? But why is his brother to do such a terrible thing? What was the point of burning his brother at the stake as a witch? In appearance, Luciano was not a witch. Many questions did not give me rest.

Luciano continued to look at me with some sympathy. It seems he understood what questions I ask. He decided to keep silent about it.

- You need to go. I do not advise linger in this house for a long time. It becomes too dangerous. Now go.

I looked at him and nodded. Having got out of the house, I went back to the house of Marchionne. Luciano's gaze on my back I still felt and it scared me. Interesting Marchionne and Luciano were the brothers? Even if they were, are they getting twins brothers? It became all interest and not realized.

Approaching the door of the house, I entered the house. The conversation of Marchionne and Aurora in the next room was heard. It was so peaceful and did not want to break this peace. But it seems I will have to interrupt their silence. I went to the room where Marchionne and Aurora were. They sat at the table with books in their hands and talked sweetly. It's even enviable for me to look at them. As soon as I came up, they looked up from the books and looked at me.

- Ah, Mira! You've come. Have you found something useful?

- Not really. I found only matches and a bottle of alcohol in the house next to the house of Aurora.

Marchionne looked at me a little anxious. He seemed to hide something. Maybe this is due to that person named Luciano?

- This is a little, but it can also be useful later.

I nodded and put my bag next to the chair on which I sat.

- Found how to remove the states of a comatose?

- Yes. The book says that a person needs to be poured with holy water. It will hurt both, but it will be temporarily. Holy water can be taken in the church. Someone should go there alone and bring holy water. But whoever goes, we will decide later. Now we all need to rest.

Aurora and I nodded and began to clean the books back into the bookcase. As soon as we finished, we began to disperse at different corners of the house. I sat on a chair next to the table and wanted to go to bed. Closing my eyes I tried to fall asleep.

I could not fall asleep. Everyone was tormented by those memories that I saw in another house and that man named Luciano. Did he deserve such a fate? Thoughts spun in my head from which I could not sleep normally. I looked at my father's body. Still no reaction. It looks like Alice will stand on her to the last breath.

I decided to drive these thoughts and went to the bookcase. There were many religious books on the book shelves. It looks like the Marchionne's family is a very religious family. Then it says why he believes so much in God. I was so lost my thoughts that I did not notice how someone came up to me.

- Can't sleep?

I turned to the sound of my voice. There was Marchionne with saucers on which there were cups. Obviously, a couple of cups, it was a hot drink. Perhaps it was tea. I looked at Marchionne's face. It read anxiety and anxiety for me. I sighed and returned to the table. Marchionne came after me.

- I can not fall asleep. Something does not allow me to fall asleep.

Marchionne simply put a cup with a hot drink in front of me and sat with another cup opposite me. I could see Marchionne better. He was not on his jacket and tie that he usually wears. There was only a shirt with a gold cross on the collar. Marchionne drank a little from the cup and looked at me as if saying "I'm listening."

- Do you know a person named Luciano?

Marchionne wanted to drink again from the cup, but stopped. He put the cup on the table and looked at me with a serious look. Cold and pain were read in his eyes. It looks like I touched one of the pain points of his heart.

- How do you know this name?

I felt terrible. His voice became deeper and more serious. It looks like I actively touched the sore point.

- I learned this name from a man in the house where I found matches and a bottle of alcohol. He said that he wanted to take revenge on his brother for his burning at the stake as a witch.

Marchionne now just looked in front of him. Deep sadness and pain were read on the face. But why? .... Wait. Is he really ...? But why does he need this?

- He looked like you, but a little higher. Is this your twin brother isn't that?

Marchionne refused to face me. He just threw that served as an answer to my question. So he is really the burn of his native twin brother at the stake as a witch.

- But why? Why are you burning your own brother's eyes in front of everyone as a witch? Didn't you love him?

Marchionne looked at me in complete shock, but then his gaze fell for a while. It looks like he was very burned that he did it with his brother. He put his hand on his chest and squeezed the place where the heart should be. Tears from his eyes began to go. He was very painful.

- I ... I loved him so much. I loved him more than someone else. I wanted to become him that brother of whom he deserves, but Riba and Alice were all spoiled. They learned that I have a twin brother and .... they forced me to execute him.

So Riba and Alice arranged a mess here. But I still don't understand this. Why did he need to hide his brother from the eyes of other people? What is wrong with the fact that you have a twin brother?

- Then I don't understand this. Why did you need to hide your brother from other people's eyes? What's bad about it?

Marchionne wiped his tears and looked at me. He took a cup of tea and drank a little. A little Marchionne began to calm down. The gaze again became serious.

- Because the birth of the twins of one gender is punishable by death. The twins were considered the gifted of two sides. One gifted by God, the other gifted by the devil. They say that the twins had a great force that this world could cause this world. This was called a bad omen. In order for a bad omen never to come true, the twins had to be executed. That's why I hid Luciano from everyone. Even from the own family and Riba.

I covered my mouth with my hand. So he really cares about his brother. Even if he risked his own head.

- But I don't understand. Why are you burning your brother?

Marchionne was silent. There was silence in the room. It was uncomfortable and scary. After some time, Marchionne spoke again.

- I made a promise to my father that I would continue his business ... even if I have to execute my own brother. This was my promise both to father and my whole family of Evangeline.

I nodded as a sign of understanding. Now the pieces of the puzzle fell into place. Marchionne really took care of his brother, but Riba and Alice found out about the twin brother and decided to put an end to them once and once. But why should Riba and Alice do this? What forced them to do such terrible things? I think it's better to leave it for later. I still have many questions to Marchionne, but I will save them for later. Who knows how everything can turn out if I ask him now.