Changes in the plans and the forgiveness of the twin brothers.

After talking about his parents, Marchionne promised to help us with all his might. He was still sad that his parents were poisoned, but he tried not to think about it too much. We sat at the table for a long time and talked about Riba and Alice. From this I learned a lot about Riba.

I learned that Riba once saved Marchionne from a witch. She wanted to kill him to protect her family of witches, but did not have time to kill Marchionne and fell under the blow of Riba. After this service, Marchionne came to his senses for a long time. And it's not surprising why. Such a stress is transferred in a couple of moments. As if he looked death in the eye.

Conversation heart to heart, both helped both of us understand better than each other. Marchionne found out why I can use fire. I found out who taught him to treat weapons. Riba taught Marchionne to fight with cleaver. It was not clear from what ..... why did he betray Marchionne and why did he stop being with Alice? There was no answer to this.

Talk a little more Marchionne and I decided to go down to dad and Aurora. They quietly spoke drinking tea at the table. Seeing us, they became from the table and approached us. We told them about changing plans. Marchionne said that he wanted to return to his old house to pick up one thing there. Father and Aurora thought that this was a bad idea, but we did not have much choice, therefore, everyone agreed.

We collected things and went to that house. The house was still inspired by fear and the feeling that someone was looking after us. Looks like I guess who it was. Let's hope I am wrong ...

We entered the house and went up the stairs to the left corridor. It's good that my father and I had lanterns and we could illuminate the road. We went through one door and went to another. We entered it. Right no different from an ordinary bedroom. Most likely this room was Marchionne. The only thing that puzzled me is that there was a door with a note between the bed and the cabinet.

Marchionne went to the door and began to do something there. The rest were simply inspected. I went to Marchionne and read the note.

"Please do not go beyond this door.

- Marchionne."

I looked at Marchionne. He was still trying to open the lock on the door. It was a code castle and it seems difficult. Maybe he just forgot the code? I can't say for sure.

Having suffered a little more Marchionne walked away from the door, stood up by the wall and began to think. Or maybe he recalls the code?

- Have you forgotten the code?

Marchionne nodded without opening his eyes. It seems to be for a long time. Well, only one will have to do one and it seems to be waiting.

A couple of minutes passed. Marchionne did not move. It already becomes boring. Dad was looking for something in his bag. What is interesting, what was he looking for? After a minute of the search, dad pulls a folding sheet out of the bag. He went to the door, led the code and opened the door. Marchionne looked at dad with surprise.

- Do not ask. Please.

Marchionne and I nodded and our entire gang entered the room. It was a small room in the center of which stood a small scene. There was a black open piano on the stage. The floor was decorated with black and white tiles. At the course there was a red carpet with a gold embroidery. On the sides there were small tables on which there were books. On the sides of the piano there were also windows from which there were large columns on the sides of the carpet. It was a quiet and comfortable place.

Marchionne went to the piano and began to look for something inside him. What is he looking for? After a couple of minutes, he moves away from the piano with something in his hand. It was .... it was .... brooch? It was a silver brooch with a blue stone. Why does he need her?

- Now we can leave and move on.

Everyone nodded. As soon as we wanted to leave, the shit did not open. Aurora pulled the door by the handle. The door was locked. Well, just great ... Now what should we do now?

Only we started thinking how to get out of here, then the door opened and entered ..... Luciano? Oh no ... I know how it will end. Everyone stood in shock except me. I was scared because I understood the measure of Luciano. It looks like this is the end of our path.

- I found you Marchionne .... and now .... I can finally carry out my revenge on you! Ha ha!

Luciano laughed madly. He looked at my father with a look complete hatred and disappointment. Dad looked sad and looked at Luciano. He did not look frightened. He just looked with sadness in his eyes.

- I know you are very painful now, Luciano .... I saw what happened between you and Marchionne. But I am not him.

Luciano stopped laughing and looked at dad with surprise. He did not know what to say. Dad stepped aside and pointed to Marchionne. Luciano looked in that direction and was surprised. He glanced between my father and Marchionne. They are really so similar.

Luciano moved away from the dad and went to Marchionne. He watched with such hatred that everyone had a cold on the back. Marchionne sighed and looked at his brother.

- Luciano ... Before you do something, please listen to me.

Luciano just looked at him. It seemed that the hours was waiting for the movement. But nothing happened. Luciano nodded giving a sign so that Marchionne continued.

- Luciano .... forgive me. I was not a very good brother and I realize it. I did not have to run away from my problems and was worth helping you. I used magic and wished us to reborn together again. I burned you at the stake like a witch because of my fear. I didn't want to lose you. You are the only thing I have left of my family. I know I do not deserve forgiveness, but .....will you forgive me and all that I did with you?

It became quiet. Luciano did not seem to know what to say. Marchionne was trembling with his eyes closed and tried not to let out tears. For some time there was no single movement. Luciano came closer to Marchionne and hugged him. This surprised everyone.

- You performed magic?

Marchionne stood a little in shock, but after that he hugged his brother in the hollow. He could no longer restrain his tears. Salted tears rolled out of everyone's eyes in this room.

- I had to. It was the only way to see you and Aurora together as a family.

- So you really cared?

Marchionne looked into Luciano's eyes. They read care and brotherly love.

- Of course I care. You are my brother. I missed you so much.

- I missed you too.

Luciano looked at Marchionne and began to wipe his tears with his thumb. It was a moment of fraternal love. I cried like everyone else, but a little stronger. I tried to get tears, but new ones came. I could not stop them.

After a moment, I felt my hands on my face. I raised my eyes and saw that it was a father. He took my face into his own hands and looked like tears. A little later, dad hugged me and I hugged him in response. It so comforted. I think I feel better now. We are hoping that someone will not come down to us at this moment. The plus is everything good right?

How deep I was wrong ...