You are part of the universe, part 20

Preparations for interstellar flight began. Everyone sat in bulky easy chairs, connected by wires to the pump -- the second heart, which ensured safety during acceleration. The pump was behind where the pipes went.
Salamana also had her small chair next to Elaina. She breathed deeply in concentration, apparently preparing for something serious. Almatian looked around at everyone. Earthlings sat spellbound and looked at the large windshield in anticipation of an intriguing journey.
The long fingers of the alien deftly fingered the hologram and suddenly the spaceship broke away from the surface and began to rise smoothly from the canyon.
The first twilight appeared on the surface of the planet, along with a low fog, which this Martian night will turn into frost on the stones.
Helion emerged from the translucent haze, flew over the valley of the Mariners, bypassing the giant volcano Olympus, and gradually began to gain height.
The silhouette of an almatea's ship appeared in the evening sky, leaving a fiery nuclear trail on a bluish sunset. The mysterious Mars with its revived sand guards of the Sphinx remained unsolved.
Suddenly, the fiery flame intensified, rushing the ship into space. The body pressed into the chair, the abdominal muscles contracted, making it difficult to breathe. The heart began to work harder, blood edema appeared in the extremities. The load increased to ten G. The press was so tense that it caused a strong burning sensation in the abdomen. The blood spread worse and worse throughout the body. It seemed that even a moment and you can lose consciousness. A hallucinogenic vision was caught in peripheral vision. The dilated pupils and the severely distorted face on the outside conveyed a sense of endless pain.
Helion rushed into outer space perpendicular to the orbit of Mars. The goal is the neck of the black portal of this planet. Soon the acceleration stopped. Everyone felt a relief that did not last long. It's time to connect the pump. The needles dug into the blood vessels. At the same time, the second heart turned on along with a thermonuclear engine. With lightning speed, the ship began to carry away into the dark infinity, strewn with bright star crumbs.
Everyone on the Almaty shuttle felt inexhaustible pain from the crazy acceleration. With the pump turned on, the blood was immediately distributed correctly throughout the body. The pain throughout my body intensified. The bodies were slowly flattened. Soft fabrics hugged the chair, protruding the outlines of the skeleton in front of them. The network of the circulatory system protruded from the bone bulges, the pressure of which was maintained by the second heart. This life support system did not allow the body to die in such extreme conditions.
No one could move, not say a word, only endless thoughts -- when this is over, there is no strength to endure. Only Salamana endured the acceleration more easily. Her body adapted to the pain by going into suspended animation for thirty minutes. Exactly so much acceleration to the tenth speed of light lasted.
A bright flash in the windshield and instant relief. The pain began to subside, the distorted faces returned to their previous forms. Moans were heard that could not previously escape from the flattened bodies.
The force of inertia was no longer felt. The pump turned off and you could breathe calmly. Maxim with relief asked Elaina:
"Are we here yet?"
"We are in a wormhole, but this is still at the narrowest point of the portal," the almatian replied.
"A hundred bolts in my belly," Janos cursed. "I thought I was giving birth to my own kind."
"Fuh," Tanya exhaled with relief, "That was interesting."
"Look at another little Yablonsky?" Max joked.
"I wonder how Salaman takes it," Tanya replied.
The Sadoy animal howled like a monkey for about a minute and waved its front paws, thus showing maximum activity. At some point, the portal began to manifest itself in the form of flickering multi-colored clots along the walls of the narrowing passage. Salamana calmed down and closed her eyes, preparing for suspended animation.
"Oh no," Janos reacted to the behavior of the beast. "I feel with my liver -- that's not all. Bring me back the Universe."
Ahead appeared a dark spot on which no stars could be seen. That is why the entrance to the transport system of space was called the black portal. The ship was shaking. The spot rapidly increased in size. A vibration became so strong that it seemed that the skeleton inside the body would crumble into powder. Helion was picked up by the singular field of the portal. Acceleration appeared again, the forces of space itself pushed the ship. Reverse is not possible. The passage through the space-time tunnel narrowed and it seemed that multi-colored plasma clots would touch the shuttle and absorb it into their subatomic abyss.
At some point, the shaking began to fade. Something happened to the ship. Its nose extended forward, then slowly began to fall apart. A shattering wave rolled over the instrument panel, creeping towards the crew.
Earthlings were shrouded in fear, in which you can't say anything. Everything ahead simply dissolved into tiny particles, which, hovering in weightlessness, separated from each other. Then the body parts of the passengers of Helion began to collapse into a subatomic swarm. Fear gripped the heart. There was no pain, but the instinct of self-preservation haunted. I wanted to scream loudly from an unknown threat. And suddenly there was darkness.
It was so quiet in the pitch darkness that you could hear your thoughts -- these were memories from the past that flashed by at breakneck speed. At some point, there was a rising whistling sound that erased the vision. Then came the intoxicating feeling of anesthesia. Mind merged with absolute vacuum. Where neither good nor bad. Just you are. You are part of the universe.