Somewhere on the edge of the universe, part 35

At this time, Amano got the last victim. It was Tanya, unconscious and covered in viscous liquid. At the same time, he heard an approaching rhythmic knock.
"These are androids!" Mozdok shouted in sudoractic. "Let's go! Faster!"
Maxim did not understand what Norman was saying. But the disturbing look of the alien and his gesticulation with his hands made him understand that he needed to get his feet out of here as quickly as possible. The earthman pricked up his ears. The frightening soldier's march turned into a quickened rhythm. He saw how an advancing army of robots emerged from the haze, which synchronously runs along the parade ground towards Helion. Moreover, this metal pack created such a resonance that it seemed that the cave would collapse from the vibration.
Simultaneously with the rising elevator, the ship rushed up to the exit to the surface. It was followed by the first attack. Sheaves of light began to tear the skin from the shuttle. At this time, the exit doors from the lair began to close. A powerful shot from Helion followed and the large hatch was blown to pieces.
The ship shot out of the cave like a bullet through the wreckage of the doors. And below, meanwhile, a squadron of stingrays with biorobots and androids rose. But the army of Arus could not fly out. Elaina activated the mined areas. A powerful explosion of delidium destroyed the roof of the cave, raising clouds of fire, smoke and dust into the air.
Helion, shaking from the shock wave, disappeared into the nearest tunnel, which directed the ship to the lower tier. Elaine was at the helm. She led the ship to the shelter of Mozdok. She now had one desire — to take the sudaraktians: the boy norman and his mutant genix, in order to get out of this unpredictable world. On the monitor, the almatian glanced at the lucky ones coughing on the floor. Coming to their senses, they kept on bends with all their might. Until the end, not yet understanding from what evil paws of cyborgs they were saved.
After a while, the growing Shaq and his big-headed friend Jock were already on board. Having passed the space-distorting hole, Helion moved away from the strange world dotted with tiers and tunnels. At the same time, the ship did not have to pass through the atmospheric layers and overcome the gravitational forces, which is inherent in the planets. He freely walked out of the illuminated tier into the dark abyss of space, where he was immediately swallowed up by weightlessness. The only force acting on bodies in a spaceship is the slight force of gravity that comes from constant acceleration. The force acted on small bodies, preventing them from scattering through the compartments.
At some point, somewhere far away, the planet crashed into a porous mega-giant shell. She completely immersed herself in the barrier. There was an explosion of cosmic dimensions, destroying the stone structure. Then the debris slowly drifted towards the rainbow shroud through the huge hole formed to disappear forever.
After this spectacle, the thoughts excited the pilgrims about what would happen if a star or, even worse, a giant black hole was pulled here. Moving further away from the metagalactic formation, destruction of metacyclopic dimensions, left by cosmic objects doomed to destruction, was visible.
Caught aliens from canned reservoirs began to come to their senses a little bit. They were in other compartments on couches, fastened with belts.
Mozdok was stroking his adult daughter, holding her close to him. He was afraid to lose her again someday. Lundy cried all the time for her mother, whom she would never see again.
Shaq provocatively told his father Gruce about the exploits of earthlings and almatian. He hovered in the air and examined the inside of the shuttle. Norman also kneaded his joints, making sure the integrity of the body. Gruce was small and lean, and the crunch of his joints was heard throughout the ship. Norman did three things at the same time: listened to his son, analyzed the situation and did exercises. It seemed that even in this calm environment, he was ready for any danger.
The rest of the normans, two men and two women, sat side by side and listened to Shaq. Outwardly, they are similar to people with hippie hairstyles, but their bright green eyes with three flat pupils made it clear that they were far from Earth.
At this time, the only genix surviving on board was wandering in zero gravity, examining the technology. Weightlessness helped the mutant hide the lack of underdeveloped legs. Soon Jock stood in the air near the earth machine, carefully examining it. What interested him in the Beetle is unknown, but his love for technology was immediately noticeable.
Elaina watched him on the monitor, at the control panel, and at the same time thought about how to get to Almaty with so many passengers? They had to be landed on some planet. But the living planets she knew were Earth and Sadoy. Only four people could pass through the transport system of the black portals, along with Salamana.