𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

Y/n's pov

"What the fuck is this!?" I heard Mike's voice. I whined as I slowly opened my eyes, just now waking up from being knocked out. The boys had already woken up before me.

I looked around, letting my vision get more better. Now I see that we're all tied up on stone chairs at a long stoned table.

"Welcome to hell," the one that was in front of me earlier, greeted as he bowed at the end of the table on what appears to be his seat.

"Is this some sick joke?" I asked. They're playing around, laughing, saying they'll eat humans, then asked if we thought they were going to eat us. That's sick.

"Kind of," the one who bowed said. "Let me introduce myself and my friends. I'm Eddie, that's Billy and that's Steve" Eddie said as he pointed to his friends.

The one who tried biting Will is Billy and the one who stood behind Eddie earlier is Steve. "Vampires have names!? Cool!" Dustin said like the nerd he is.

"Dude — Really!?" Sinclair said as he wiggled in his chair, showing Dustin that we're still tied up and shouldn't be complementing the inhuman people.

"Let us go!" Mike yelled. "Not after she shot me with fake metal." Billy said. "You were about to eat my best friend!" I yelled.

"Feisty — I wasn't gonna eat your best friend. I was just scaring you guys," Billy said making me roll my eyes. Of course he was.

"But then you shot me and I actually might eat him," he said. Now I don't know if he's joking, but they sooner laughed, relieving me and the crew a little.

"This is hilarious," Steve laughed. "No, it's not," Will said low. He's still a little scared. We all are, but he's known for showing it more.

"Hmm — I've never seen this before," Eddie said as he floated over the table then sat crisscrossed right in front of me.

"I know, man! A girl with a gun," Billy said as he shook his head. "A colored girl with a gun," Eddie said with a very confused face.

"We haven't been up there in a long ass time," Steve said. "Well we went 40 or so years ago, but only for a night to visit the others," Billy said.

"Yeah," Eddie said as he touched my cheek before grabbed it softly as he turned it to scan my face. "Age and work place?" He asked, like I was some robot.

"What?" I asked, feeling a bit upset at what he called me a few seconds ago. "Are you around 20 and a house slave? Wait no! A serve slave?" Eddie genuinely asked.

"What the fuck?!" Sinclair shouted. "What are you on?" Sinclair asked, offended. Of course I am too, but maybe if they are inhuman, they've lived enough to see slavery or some type of segregation.

"What are you talking about? I'm just asking. No offense of course. I'm not like the people who enslave you guys," Eddie spoke, really confusing everyone now.

"We're not slaves!" Sinclair shouted at them again. "Wait, Sinclair — I think they think we're still in that era," Mike said.

"I don't give a- Wait, what?" Sinclair said before thinking to himself. "Ooh," Sinclair said, now getting what Mike was telling him. "It's 2024 my guy" Dustin said.

"There's no slavery anymore. Well, there isn't slavery but people still are racist and try bringing it back and blah blah-" Will kept explaining until he cut himself off.

The vampires looked at him confused on why he was talking so much. He was just to scared to look in their eyes, now he's teaching them about history.

"Sorry, I was just updating you guys," he said. "So — You're not a serve slave?" Eddie asked as he looked me up and down.

"What the hell even is that?" I asked. "It's when the prettiest women serve their master," Billy plainly said. "Dude!" Steve smacked the back of Billy's head.

I've never been more confused in my life. Why are they not torturing us or eating us? We should be dead by now right? Why are they having conversations with us? What's going on?

705