𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Eddie's pov

"So you let her go after she loudly admitted to liking you back!?" Steve didn't understand what my problem was. I don't know either. I'm just lost.

"Yeah, I mean, if I show her how nice I can be, she might give the same energy back and this could go better," I said.

"You just met her. I thought we were just going to fuck, pass and leave like the others," Billy said, but I don't want to do that with this one. Not with her.

"Hey, just thank me that I'm allow you to make love to my woman. I should forbid it," I said. "I can't believe you're getting jealous over a human. Eddie, you actually fell in love," Steve said.

"I wont lie to you, she is different, but it takes weeks for me and Steve to actually really show feelings. It took you like 10 minutes, man. C'mon. I thought you better than this," Billy said.

"I know, now fuck off!" I shouted as I punched the steering wheel. "All this love story shit is happening to me and I don't know why! I don't like it, but at the same time I do," I stressed as I placed my head on the wheel.

"Imagine the hugs. The laying down in bed. The kisses. The showers. The time. The sex — imagine everything with someone like her," I imagined myself.

"She's so different. She's not scared and even if she is, she's good at making it seem like she's not. She's beautiful. Shes fucking perfect," I said then covered my face with both of my hands.

"What's wrong with me!" I yelled in my hands. "You caught feelings. I know it's hard to admit and show it like me and Billy but it's obvious. Just let it out," Steve said.

"But I'm a hardcore demon, Steve. I know being with someone isn't all about fuckin' around but, how can I be with someone who might not be able to handle the things I do," I stressed even more.

Over the years of living, and the boys have grown to become grown men who almost only want one thing. It's sad, but when you don't plan to grow old with someone, it can happen.

"You're acting like a whole human teenager right now, dude. You're stressing over sex!? What is going on with you? Just live for once and stop stressing," Billy said.

The van is now filled of talking and my complaints and whines about this girl.

"You know what? Let's plan a mini date with her and her friends. We'll go out and have fun so she can get use to you and you get use to her. Then you can demand her to be your lover," Steve suggested.

"But-" I tried saying. "No buts, Eddie!You're gonna freak her out. A vampire demanding to make her yours is literally a nightmare to these humans," Billy said.

"Fine, fuck!" I shouted. "Seeing you like this is the funniest thing ever," Billy laughed as I turned on the engine to the van.

"This man is probably filled with sexual tension and love. Pathetic," Billy joked but stopped laughing with Steve after I stayed quiet. "He is!" Steve continued to laugh with Billy. I hate them so much.

All of this love hate situation going on is only making me want her more. How do I hate the way she acts yet love how she is so much. The way she looks at me already makes me want to bite all over her body.

This is literally love at first sight. Fucking humans and their stupid little quotes.

613