𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃

Eddie's pov

"Who the fuck were they?" I asked probably for the 100th time. "Foster siblings, Eds," Billy sighed for the 100th time as well.

"How about you ask the question again — When she wakes up!" Steve said annoyed at how much I've been talking.

"The way he put his hands on her. The way they talked to her. What the fuck is wrong with them!?" I said as my fangs grew as I grew angry.

"Hmm?" Y/n groaned as she started waking up. Y/n leaned up from the bean bag I placed her on as she wiped her eyes. I wonder if she looks that good waking up everyday...

"What the fuck!" She shouted after a few seconds of silence, probably remembering that we basically kidnapped her.

"Did you guys take me to some demon death layer or what!?" Y/n began freaking out. "Calm down, girl. We're still in your world. Just away from that human party," Steve said in a disgusted voice.

"It actually didn't look that bad. I remember sneaking out around the 1980s to go to those parties," Billy chuckled.

"Did you at least wear a condom or did you get a human pregnant with a vampire baby?" Steve said as he rolled his eyes.

"I used condoms of course," Billy said. "Guys!?" I said making Steve and Billy look back at me. "Oh yeah," they both said.

"Anyways, we're in some mal parking lot since it's closed and away from the living. You're fine," Eddie said. "If you're not here to kill me or eat me or even take me back — why are you here?" she asked.

"That's a question he can't answer and even if he could, he won't say," Billy said. "Why?" She asked. "Guys just shut up already! Jesus Christ!" I shouted at them.

Anyone can see that I'm stressed and hiding something because it's so hard to hide. I never knew it was this hard to hide feelings.

Y/n's pov

"I'm so confused, man. Just drop me off at home and leave me alone if you're not going to kill me," I said, trying to act like 3 vampires didn't just kidnapp me. Deep down, I'm still terrified.

"What's wrong with you and being so demanding?" Steve asked. "And the tone," Billy added as he looked me up and down.

"Did you just check me out?" I asked as I looked at Billy. "Good lord, I gotta get out of here. I cannot sit here and go through this with the dead," I said as I got up, trying to open the van door but it's not working.

"Let me out," I demanded in a calm voice. "She is demanding," Eddie agreed with Steve. "Let me out!" I now yelled. "Calm down, y/n, fuck? We just want to relax with-" Eddie tried explaining.

"Let me out now!" I yelled again. Right after, Eddie crawled towards me in a quick paste and grabbed my face. "Don't ever fucking yell at me again," he said growled in my face.

"Let me go," I still managed to get out even though his grip on my cheeks were tight. The pain soon went away in my face after he used that hand to grip my neck and push me down on my back as he hovered over me in a swift motion.

"Since you want to be so fucking badass, let's see how badass you are after I make it clear that you're stuck with me now" he finally said.

"What?" I asked confused. "What did that foster brother of yours say? Oh yeah — You're my property now," he said. "Who's badass now?" He built on to his sentence.

"You really think I'm gonna go along with that shit. Being a vampire's girlfriend!? You must have me mixed up or something," I said. There's no way he's telling me this.

"You don't even know me? Why the fuck are you so obsessed with me?" I asked. I genuinely want to know because he told me that I have to come back. Not the others.

"To be honest, we don't even know. He's never shown this much emotions. Usually it's us but he's just over doing it now," Billy said, disappointed in how his friend is acting. Billy seems like he's a bro in getting the ladies.

"Telling a human that she's yours? Buddy, you need to chill," Steve said, probably using a slang he learned through his years of living.

"You guys aren't helping," Eddie said with his hand still wrapped around my neck as they began to argue. I scanned Eddie's figure and started noticed almost every detail about him.

His tattoos. His rings. His really hot and lovely long curly hair. His face structure. His style. His voice.. I never really payed attention to all of this before.

"Being his wouldn't be that bad after all," I said in my head, or at least I thought I did. "What?" Eddie asked as he snapped his head down at me.

"I, uh, nothing," I said. It's obvious I'm hiding what I said. "No, we heard that. We literally have hearing 10 times better than humans," Billy said. Well good to know.

"What made you say that?" Eddie asked. "Say what? You guys are hearing things wrong, alright? I'm just trying to go home," I said. I really fucked this one up. I can't believe I said that about a damn vampire.

913