𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒 & 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘

3rd person pov

"Are you serious, y/n!? They're like, vampires. How the hell are they even out right now anyways?" Sinclair asked as he pulled y/n into Wills house.

"I don't know, but they said they'd like to hang out with us since we know they exist," y/n explained. "And what if we say no?" Mike asked. "They kill us, for sure," Will said.

"Look, I don't think they're like that," y/n tried convincing them. After that night in the van, she felt like they really weren't too bad. Maybe if they give them a chance, they'll make some pretty good friends.

"Yeah, of course you don't, because you wanna sit on their-" Mike went to blabber as always. "Oh my god, Mike, just up for once! I just, it's been boring lately. They could get us so many things. For free!" I started making things up.

"Like what? Death!?" Sinclair said. "No, like alcohol, free games with whatever they can do, we can get into parties! Good parties!" Y/n said. She's been tired of these graduation parties.

"I mean, I did want this new PC," Dustin said, making Mike slap the back of Dustin's head. "So you guys want to be friends with inhuman people who drink blood to survive?" Sinclair asked, seeing if he's hearing them out right.

"C'mon, maybe they're different than we think. Maybe they only eat animals, like us," I said. "They still hunt and kill them themselves," Will said.

"You're just crazy. No," Mike said, about to walk back downstairs until the three men opened Will's front door and walked in.

"Looks way better the out place," Billy said as he looked around. "Hey, hey! You can't be in here," Will yelled whispered because his mother is sleeping.

"If you guys make up your mind, we can leave. Together. And we don't necessarily hunt animals or people to survive. We can still eat whatever you guys eat," Steve said, making it known that they hear them.

"But we prefer blood," Eddie said, making y/n and the boys look at each other. "I don't know. I just don't know," Mike said. "I agree," Sinclair said.

"Guys, let's just go out one time. If we don't like it, we don't have to anymore. Wait, right? If we don't want to, we don't have to, right?" Dustin asked.

"Of course," Eddie slight smiled at him, knowing y/n had no choice, but he can't make it seem like that. He wants her to feel comfortable.

"Okay, so we're good!" Dustin said with a smile as he looked at his friends who were still a bit confused on how open Dustin is to this. They could kill him if they wanted to, and he's worried about a PC.

"Alrighty then," Steve said before he moved his hands in ways that made wind form around the kids and push us out of the house softly.

"What the hell," Sinclair said as he and Mike climbed onto each other to get up from the ground. They tripped themselves at how shocked they were. How did he do that? Was all they could ask themselves.

Y/n and the rest hopped in Eddie's bussed Van as they all talked about different ways this could go bad. Dustin was one of the only ones that had some positives sides, along with y/n.

As soon as they started driving, Dustin began to ask questions. Once he figured out Eddie was into a lot of things he was, he couldn't stop talking.

He also had some things in common with Steve, but Steve was more of a guy to earn Dustin that one day he'll get older and might have the same interest. Eddie was the complete opposite. He's years on years old and still has the same interest.

As for Billy, he just listened in on them after he couldn't ignore them. He hates when they get all nerdy on him.

"So, what are you interested in?" Y/n asked Billy since she's sitting right next to him. The others are paying attention or adding into Dustin's conversation with Eddie and Steve.

"Nothing much just sports, partying, alcohol, hot babes, scary movies. Bad boy shit," Billy said, which isn't to hard to see.

"Yeah, I figured," y/n slightly chuckled. Eddie and Billy have somewhat the same type of hair, and it's kind of getting to her.

"Is that bad?" Billy asked as he looked down at her. "Oh, you like that?" Billy formed a smirk. "Well, maybe once things move a bit faster, we could work something out," Billy spoke, confusing y/n a bit, but she kept the conversation going.

"Work what out? Aren't you supposed to hit on women your age?" Y/n sarcastically laughed. "There's no rule on hitting on one your age, babe. Just been awhile, and different," he said, staring into her eyes.

She had to break eye contact a few times, before she got herself in trouble. She's not use to guys looking at her like he does.

"C'mon now. Can't play a little staring contest?" He teased, knowing she's a nervous one. He just knows him and his friends will have fun with her.

"Don't want you to start fallin' for me. Got enough on my hands already," y/n lied. She trying her best to seem like she's use to this, but she in fact isn't.

"Oh, really? Now who might those boys be who you flirt with? Might have to pay em' a visit," Billy flashed his fangs, which should have turned y/n all the way off, but it seemed to make her blush more.

Y/n quickly got up from her seat and involved herself in Dustin's conversation. Billy chuckled at how nervous y/n can get so fast and easy. Just how he likes it.

982