𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

Y/n's pov

"So you let another man put their hands on my baby?" Mrs. Blake asked me as I made my way downstairs. She had called my name so I hurried down.

"No, it's not like that, but Bellamy tried-" I tried saying but she cut me off as always. "Nah uh! You let someone put their hands on Bellamy because you didn't want him to watch out for you," she said as she shook her head.

"What a goddamn waste of space in this house. Be a nicer sister to my child or you live in the basement, got it!?" She said. "Yes ma'am," I plainly said.

"Oh, and I don't want to see you hang around those men ever again," she said. "Wouldn't bother me," I said under my breath as I walked upstairs.

Right as I flopped on my bed, Bellamy and Max stormed in my room. "I won't snitch if you hang out with them again, but I will forever bully you," Bellamy said.

"Yeah, whatever. You already do anyways," I said then went on my phone. "So — Have y'all fucked yet or?" Max asked making me roll my eyes.

"No, now get out of my room," I said. "So you're still a virgin?" Bellamy asked. "Why would I tell you that? Get the fuck out!" I yelled at the two.

I don't care about loosing my virginity but I care enough to not lose it to Bellamy or Max, my foster siblings, or any other one of their dumbass friends that can't take a no.

"She's still a virgin," Max laughed with Bellamy. "Please, get out," I said calmly as I laid back on my bed, trying to ignore them.

"I'll give you the best first time ev-" Bellamy tried saying. "Get the fuck out now!" I basically screamed at the top of my lungs.

It was silent for a few seconds until they finally left my room, slamming my door behind them. Fucking dickheads.

"What the fuck" I said low after looking out my window to Eddie float in front of my window with his back towards me. It looks like he's arguing with someone.

Why is he here? How did he even find me? I had him drop me off far away from my house so he wouldn't know where I lived. It's been a whole day.

I got up from my bed and walked over to my window to open it slowly. "What are you doing here?" I asked, making him slightly yell. He's going to get me in trouble.

"Oh shit. H-Hey, y/n," Eddie awkwardly said. "Uh, hey?" I confusingly said. "I was wondering if you would like to go to the mall with us? You can, uh, you can bring your friends too," he said.

"Why are you still here Eddie? Just Go back to the underworld already and stop bothering me," I said, about to close my window but he stopped me.

"Wait, please! Please, just give us a chance. It gets pretty boring back at home, and since you know we exist, you might as well get to know us," he said.

He 100% seems like he's making this up just to hang out with me, but why? Why me? He can find anyone else.

"Oh my god, fine!" I said then went into my drawers to get clothes to wear. It's literally only been a day and he's back. Since he's trying so hard, I might as well give him a chance. Only to be friends though.

"Can you, uh, maybe turn around or something?" I asked. I have to change and I don't have a closet or bathroom to go to. "Oh, yeah, sorry," Eddie said awkward as he turned around.

"Are you going to end up telling me why you're so obsessed with me or what?" I joked and chuckled at the the choice of words I picked.

"What! I'm not- I'm not obsessed with you. What are you talking about?" he said with a awkward laugh. "Sure," I dragged.

"I'll, uh, I'll be in my van," he said then left my window. Isn't he supposed to be like 1000 years old? Why is he acting so young and awkward? He looks young but-

What am I talking about. I don't even know how they operate.

After I was done getting dressed, I walked downstairs and told Mrs. Blake I was going to the mall with my usual crew.

She told me to be back by a certain time then gave me permission to leave. I always have to be back by a certain time but all the others don't have to. Even the young ones.

Bellamy and Max are the only ones older than me. They're both 22 and the worst people at that age. I wish I went to a different foster home.

814