MATILDA

In which the world-famous musician, Harry Styles, meets his match in his new tour photographer, Isabella Blake, leading to more complications than either of them could have expected.

Quick little notes before we begin:

In this story, Harry is famous, and a solo-artist, as he is in real life. I've made tweaks, and sort of combined 2017-18 solo Harry with 2019-22 solo Harry - basically, he is a combination of eras. I've mixed songs around, their release dates - the setlists of tours are NOT realistic - they're how I want them to be. So try not to get too wrapped up in whether the Harry in this book matches up perfectly with how he actually is right now. For example, I might have songs from his newest album, written as old songs for his first album. A reminder that this is still fiction!

*** This book is a pretty deep one. The clue is in the name, and its connections to the song.  There's a lot of slow burn, and frustration, and a lot of trauma. It deals with someone who has a lot of damage, and how hard it can be to overcome a difficult past, even when you've found somebody good for you - even when you know what you want, it's hard to let go of everything that's hurt you. Bear that in mind - have patience! If you want a quick, straight to the point book; this one isn't for you. And that's okay!

This book also has pretty immediate inclusion of sexual language, imagery, explicit content... all that kind of stuff. If that isn't for you, then, unfortunately, this story likely won't be!

* Another note! The tour may not follow a realistic schedule or timeline - for example, they may go from state to state in an unrealistic way. I've tried to keep it as realistic as possible, but ultimately, I'm not from America; and I might just want them to be in certain places at certain times even if it doesn't make sense. Try not to read too much into it!

* I might also be swapping the occasional lyric around, in songs - nothing drastic, but just to fit the plot, sometimes.

* Album and song cycles may be totally off! I might have songs being released super fast, or an album being announced and then coming out within a matter of weeks - it's just more efficient.

Any other notes that pop up later will be added here. I'm so excited to be back writing for you guys again - I've missed it so much.

In summary, I hope you enjoy my story, and welcome to 'Matilda'!