13

(This one's kinda spicy lol)

Delilah's pov:
I walked in to Pony's room and he was laying on his bed reading a book, I guess waiting for me.

He looked up from his book and smiled at me. He put it down and sat on the edge of his bed.

"You actually came." He said while smiling at me.

"Yeah I mean I still love ya." I said putting my bag down on his bed next to him.

"Yeah.." he said staring at me while I took our textbooks out.

I looked up to meet his eyes, I had the urge to kiss him. But you know. I smiled softly and looked back at the books and took a seat next to him on the bed.

"Okay, so we didn't finish reading so we could do that and see what we could do when we're done." I said still staring at the textbooks in front of us.

I could feel his eyes on me. This was insanely difficult. I mean, I like this guy and he likes me back and I can't even kiss him. Darry and Sodapop specifically said us two could NOT date at all terms.

But would it hurt to break one little rule?

I looked up to meet his eyes, again. He looked at my eyes and then to my lips. I looked away softly.

"We should probably start.." I said still looking away from him.

He turned away and nervously rubbed the back of his neck and straightening his posture. His cheeks as red as a tomato.

"Yeah, right." Pony said and grabbed the text book and flipped it to the last page we were on.
————-
Me and pony had been studying for about an hour and we were about finished with the first page of our essay.

I sighed and leaned against pony's bed frame. Already exhausted after only an hour of work.

Pony was at the end of the bed and was writing notes down. He's always been the better writer than me. He knew how and when to use the right words. I'm okay at writing, I usually forget a lot of punctuation and spelling errors. That's what makes Pony better at it then me.

Pony noticed me and looked up from his notes.

"You tired?" He asked

"Just a little, didn't think an hour was gonna knock me out so much." I said while chuckling a little.

Pony chuckled softly. He got up from his position on the bed and sat down next to me, leaning against the bed frame too.

He pulled his head back onto the bed frame and looked up at his ceiling. He looked like he was in deep thought like he couldn't let go of what he was thinking.

I looked over at him, observing his features.

"Whatcha thinking about Pony?" I looked at him with a raised eyebrow

He turned his head towards me and shrugged.

"Eh nothing special." He said casually and turning back to the ceiling.

I slowly nodded my head and turned back to look In front of me.

"It's just-" Pony said suddenly turning his body to face me.

I turned my head to look at him with a startled look.

"Why can't we just-be together." He said looking into my eyes with a pleading look.

"Pony- you know why we can't." I said looking at him sadly.

"I know I know." He said while sighing.

I looked into his eyes, missing seeing those green eyes. He looked up at me from his lap.