𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕!

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣, 

Welcome to Moving Pictures! A Reader Insert featuring yourself in a plot I've curated and edited myself. Before you start, I'd Like to address something minor in hopes of getting everyone on the right page. 

First off, This story was once Titled "𝕆𝕗 𝕀𝕟𝕜 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕" , and had a very similar yet different plot to this current fic. Reasoning for changing it was mainly because it didn't fit the vision I originally had for the fic. Instead, I'm saving that title for another Bendy!Au fic I have in the works, hence why the title change. If you are familiar with the original name, please know that this is that same story though edited and the plot having been changed. 

Secondly, I have a specific way of writing fics and chapters, having a theme that I enjoy and like. So I apologize if it's a little hard to read. That being said, Please do not copy any of my works or if you enjoy the plot / story idea and would like to write something via inspired or influenced by my work, please do let me know or credit me. That's all I ask, it's not that difficult to do. 

And Lastly, I know that I labeled this as a ReaderXBendy fic, but it's a rather slow burn and more of a Reader insert in the world of Joey Drew Studios. But I will do my best to input little interactions between ourselves and our favorite little darling devil. 

Hopefully we all understand and we can have a good time. Welcome back to Moving Pictures, thank you for your Patience. 

ℍ𝕦𝕟𝕚