Chapter 2: Faited meeting?

It has been around 3 years since we last saw our anti-magic protagonist. He has still been training is body, but he has taken extra time to master his anti-magic he is far from. Even if he is still far from mastering, that doesn't mean he hasn't accomplished anything.
He can

1. Make anti-magic dagger
2. Make a anti-magic shield
3. Use anti-magic like reinforcement magic/mana skin
4. Use "Anti-mana zone"
List of things in anti-mana zone are
• erase: cancels spells

•mana conversion: copy spell/magic

•total erase: takes a lot out of the user; gets rid of all mana in the anti-mana zone

•ramp-up: mainly used with reinforcement anti-magic; can go as long as the user hits attacks;gets faster and stronger overtime.

Asta has grown, but not a lot he's currently 8 and is 4'8 he has ash-gray hair and forest green eyes. Asta is yet again training at the skull with Liebe telling what to do.

Liebe: All we need to do is some anti-mana zone stuff and we're good for today.

Asta: 'We? I'm doing all the work.'

Liebe: 'I can hear your thoughts'

Asta: I know

A/n ' example' means thinking

TIMESKIP
1 HR

Asta returns to the church when it's dark and they eat dinner.After everyone is done Father walks up to Asta.

FO: Asta I need you to deliver this letter to the mayor of the village, it's very important so I need you to not get distracted.

Asta: Yes sir!

He then runs out of the church and delivers the letter in no time. He decides to walk back and not run since it's snowing. He was halfway there when he hears screaming, he runs towards and sees three girls his age. One was on the ground hurt she had black hair and golden eyes, the second one was healing her she was seen with orange, flowing, fluffy hair going down her should she had streams of tears going down her face, the last one had silver hair in pigtails and tropical violet eyes it looked like she was defending the other two. He then sees a drunken man punching a water shield the silver haired girl had made. Without think he use his anti-magic to reinforce his legs and fist. Within a blink of an eye he punched the man so hard he went flying a few feet.

Asta: GET AWAY FROM THEM!

THE VERMILLION AND SILVA RESENDENCE 1HR BEFORE

Acier: Is everyone ready to go?

Members of the royal families of Silva and Vermillion are going to a village named Hage as they want to make villages be able to thrive. They are starting with one of the less profitable villages. Hage is a poor village it's best crop is a dry potato like vegetable called a tatoe.

Noelle: Do we have to go? Why can't you just go?

Ryder: Now, now Noelle we are taking you three, because we want to show life everywhere not just in the capital.

Mimosa: I'm excited; maybe we can find new friends!

Yuna: We're pretty much forced to go so I'm fine with it.

Acier: That's the sprit!

Noelle: *sigh* fine I guess.