Chapter 7: The Black Bulls

Asta is waiting to leave with his squad when Yuna walks up to him.

Yuna: Well Asta, this is where we part again.

Asta: Yeah, but the next I see you I'll be wa- AH, GOTTA TAKE A CRAP.

He then runs to the nearest bathroom, while Yuna deadpans. A few minutes later he comes out and Yami grabs his head.

Yami: Why did you take so long huh? You tryna die kid? *glares*

Asta: N-no Sir!

Finral: C-captain could you hurry? It's hard holding this portal open.

Yami: Shut up and surpass your limits.

Finral: 'What the hell?!'

Yami then, quite literally, throws Asta threw the portal. He slides In his face, but when he rises up he stares in amazement as he looks at the building in front of him.

Asta: Woah. *starry eyes*

Yami: Welcome to The Black Bulls, the worst squad. *smirks*

They walk up to the door, the closer they get the more they can here what's going on inside.

???: GET BACK HERE!

???: Cmon Magna you gotta be faster than that!

Magna: SHUT UP LUCK!

???: SHUT IT, ITS HARD TO FOCUS ON MARIE WITH YOU TWO.

???: All of you shut up, I have a hangover and you're making it worse.

Asta: Does this happen every day?

Finral: Unfortunately yes.

They opened the door, immediately Asta was hit with a fireball and went flying a few feet.

Asta: OW! Alright that's it! *runs back to the door* Anti-Mana Zone: Total Erase!

All of the mana in the area is depleted and everyone is confused. They then look at the entrance and notice Yami, Finral, and Asta in the doorway. Yami then grabs Asta by his head and shakes him.

Yami: Oi kid, what the hell did you do?

Asta: I used my version off mana-zone to cancel all magic inside of it.

Yami: And why?

Asta: I was getting annoyed.

Yami: Ha! I'm gonna like you kid.

He places Asta down and all the Black Bulls stare at Asta in confusion, until Magna walks up to him and grabs his shoulder.

Magna: How. The. Hell. Did. You. Do. That.

Asta: Anti-magic.

Yami: Ok enough of that, we need to introduce ourselves to the kid. I'll do it, the shades is Magna, the crack kid is luck, the black hole stomach is charmy, the taxi is Finral, the witch is Vanessa, mr corner-creepo over there is Gordon, the sister complex is Gauche, and of course the fearless captain Yami. Now you introduce yourself.

Asta: I'm Asta from Hage Village!

Magna: You're from the boonies! That means you have to take the initiation.

Asta: The wha-

He didn't have time to react as he was pulled outside into a field.

Magna: Alright Rasta! Initiation time, first do 1000 push-ups!

Asta: Ok.

The next phiscal test go by and Asta passes them all with ease. Then comes the last test.

Magna: Alright Rasta last test, all you have to do if block my attack!