Chapter 14: Liar, Liar, Stuck In The Ground

Asta is seen laying peacefully in a flower bed as some of his fellow magic knights stand around him, waiting for him to awaken. Yuna sighs as she facepalms.

Yuna: How does he keep on getting in these types of situations.

Mimosa: I hope he wakes up soon.

Noelle: Trust me he will, that muscle head never gives up. Even if he's unconscious.

Lina: You could say that again.

Unknown to them, the anti-magic boy has started to stir and wake.

Asta: 'W-Where am I? Wait... AM I DEAD?! IS THIS HEAVEN?!' I'M NOT DEAD!

Mimosa: W-What?!

She shrieks as the spell becomes undone and Asta falls to the ground. Realizing what had happened, she starts to frantically apologizing as the boy gets up, groggily.

Mimosa: A-Asta! I'm sorry you scared me!

She ran and hugged him as he put his hand on her head.

Asta: I'm fine, it didn't hurt that bad.

From the group next to them, a few were jealous. One tsunade was maybe too jealous.

Noelle: 'W-What?! Why is she getting so close?!' Alright! This hug has gone on long enough!

She runs over and pushes Asta out of Mimosa's grip. He rolls to a wall and lands on his head.

Annabel: Noelle! What was that for?!

Asta: Yeah! I'm still hurt you know!

Noelle: Wel- Um- Hmph!

Flustered, she crosses her arms and turns away all while pouting. Yuna deadpans and helps Asta up. After a few minutes, he fully awakes.

Asta: What happened? Last thing that I remember is having some kind of anti-magic come off of my body and fainting.

Lina: Long story short, after the fight in the cave. You passed out and have been out for a day.

Asta: At least that's shorter than the other times.

Annabel: Why are you always so reckless?!

Lina: I've been saying the same thing!

Klaus: Ahem.

They look his way.

Klaus: Although we're all happy that Asta is awake now, we really must be returning to the base by now.

Annabel: But-

Yuna: As much as you want to stay, Klaus is right we need to go.

Annabel and Mimosa look at each other and sigh.

Annabel: Let's go then.

They say their goodbyes as Asta, Lina, and Noelle remain. They start walking out of the building as Asta remembers something.

Asta: Wait! I need to go get my robe from Marco!

Noelle leans in closer to Lina.

Noelle: *Whispers* Who's Marco, and how does he have Asta's robe?

Lina: *Whispers* He's Rebecca brother and he was the one who ran back to the village and told the village to call magic knights.

Noelle: *Whispers* Oh, ok.

She leans away from Lina and her demeanor changes to a angry one.

Noelle: Bakasta! You can't just give your robe away like that!